PDA

View Full Version : Can we have nerf to gear that increase sprint?

firehead2015
04-21-2017, 02:30 AM
Lately, I have been playing a bit of elimination and in quite a few games, I have been about to win my 1v1, but then my opponent just breaks and runs away to go and gank a teammate, get them killed and then return to me just to have me get double-teamed. Its really annoying and I think one of the main causes would be the sprint speed gear. In one match, I faced off against a Warden several times. Each time I got him to low hp, he would run away at the speed of a mother f*#cking Orochi while me, the poor Kensei main have to chase the Warden down in a race I am doomed to fail. Therefore, it would be a good idea to nerf sprint speed gear so that players don't soley focus on sprint gear, knowing that by doing so, they get a cheap way out of any fight that they are losing due to lack of skill. Posted a poll for some votes and discussion would be appreciated.

Xinlyfenne
04-21-2017, 02:47 AM
Sprint was already nerfed awhile back; I feel as if it's in the right place right now. Also, faster characters should be able to out run slower characters. That's part of the game.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 03:48 AM
No sprint is fine as it is.

To have all the classes run at the same speed makes no sense at all.

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 03:53 AM
Biased poll is biased, lovely how people don't get that this only makes them look petulant.

On a more serious note, I am one of the max speed gear players and in skirmish and dominion I use that to full effect, the main reason I did get it though was more than once in elimination, I and two others would spend two minutes chasing the likes of an orochi and I could just hear the Benny Hill theme in the background.

escacleo
04-21-2017, 06:01 AM
I have maxed sprint on kensei and I can't keep up with an ungeared PK. :(