PDA

View Full Version : I hate the new "enemy is breaking" horn sound and the "victory" match end dialogue

SaphironX
04-21-2017, 12:12 AM
The new sound effects for winning a match versus the much deeper horn we had before is kind of a step back.

And after a few rounds of brawl, I started to hate that repetitive "Victory" voice.

Weird changes.

teksuo1
04-21-2017, 03:21 AM
i'm fine with these sounds ; i would completely remove the revive-ping sound though.

Nothing infuriates me more than a dumb ally who died and spams DING DING DING as much as he can. Usually will ruin the fight i wouldve won otherwise. nobody wins except the enemy.

(would he have refrained from pinging he might actually get revived asap)
i make sure not to revive pingers at all now.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-21-2017, 03:50 AM
i make sure not to revive pingers at all now.

Wow thats even more stupid than the stuff that I do.

Why would you not revive a teammate just because they are asking to be revived?

That is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

teksuo1
04-21-2017, 04:38 AM

Why would you not revive a teammate just because they are asking to be revived?

That is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

the message gets through and he doesn't ping the next time around. usually works out.

i use sounds a lot when fighting, someone spamming pings is a major detriment to my fighting.
a simple option to disable ping sounds would go long ways for me.
it's not like i don't see the colored circle around the white cross. if i'm not reviving its because i can't - pinging won't change a thing.
i'd disable ping sounds but still get the green text in chat, this would be perfect for me.

if you look at the tracker thing you'll notice i do my fair share of reviving , a lot of reviving...

xLeapingLizardx
04-21-2017, 04:50 AM
I like em!

DrExtrem
04-21-2017, 07:18 AM
I kind of like it.

How about we add a "finish him!!!" when we can execute an enemy, followed by a classical "fatality!" a when we are finished.

Halvtand
04-21-2017, 08:35 AM
An easy solution to the ping problem would be a five second cooldown on it. I mean, there really is no reason why you would have to do this more often than that.

Frappenstain
04-21-2017, 09:55 AM
When you win
- You are pro!
- Gjiii Gjiii (Put Russian accent)
- Take This!

When you lost
- Get Rekt Git Gud! (Put teenager voice)
- Game is bugged!
- I hate Ubi!
-

Dude_of_Valor
04-21-2017, 10:04 AM
The new sound effects for winning a match versus the much deeper horn we had before is kind of a step back.

And after a few rounds of brawl, I started to hate that repetitive "Victory" voice.

Weird changes.

Just wish there was an option to switch this off (aside from the mute button).

Gray360UK
04-21-2017, 10:07 AM

Haha ;)

Coyote you are rapidly becoming one of my favourite people on these forums :D

DrinkinMyStella
04-21-2017, 10:30 AM
i ping every time i go down and it makes team mates aware that your down and every time i ping my team mates come straight over.

teksuo1
04-21-2017, 10:36 AM
i ping every time i go down and it makes team mates aware that your down and every time i ping my team mates come straight over.

once or 3 times and then more on cooldown? :rolleyes:

i only have troubles with the latter.