PDA

View Full Version : Revenge change.

vgrimr_J
04-20-2017, 08:00 PM
in 1.05 UBI nerfed refenge what was a good thing but there is now downfall to that since ganking is increased alot. simple solution to survive a little now in ganks is that they should make revenge that enemy hits do not stagger you since it doesnt last that long anymore and isnt nearly as powerful anymore. these are just my thoughts.

NKOR-jongwoo
04-20-2017, 08:17 PM
I have been playing since the Beta with For Honor, and throughout all of the stages that For Honor has gone through, most being changes to some of the characters in it I believe that the revenge system is something that needed to be heavily re-vamped. The reasoning for this is that prior to the nerf to revenge, players were able to be granted large shields and do heavy damage essentially two hitting people left and right and winning the game that is otherwise not in their favor in the first place seeing as most videos you seen online consist of people 1v4ing in Elimination, Skirmish or Dominion solely due to the revenge build. I think their nerf to the revenge build, where as it was harsh it was necessary to say the very least. However I do agree that it has received a very hard nerf. I believe that a middle ground for the revenge system should allow either increased damage when in revenge mode and lesser defense, or increased defense whilst in revenge mode and grant lesser attack. The way the revenge build is right now is sort of trash seeing as in a 2v1 it can sometimes be difficult to capitalize on using your revenge, but nonetheless there is certainly some form of discontent with the current revenge build, and even more so discontent with the previous one. There are a few compromises that can be made, and I hope they do it in the future.

kweassa1917
04-20-2017, 08:41 PM
Two things. Learn to:

(a) not just mash any button just because you glow orange

(b) stop thinking you'll kill 'em all just because you glow orange

...and then suddenly, revenge is fine.

Auztinito
04-20-2017, 10:39 PM
Two things. Learn to:

(a) not just mash any button just because you glow orange

(b) stop thinking you'll kill 'em all just because you glow orange

...and then suddenly, revenge is fine.

Quite the broken record,aren't we?
That is your only response to any topic on Revenge.We get it.You hate it.You believe ganging or jumping and mindlessly swinging a sword(button smashing R2) is a show of teamwork & being tactical.

buhahh125
04-20-2017, 10:47 PM
That is your only response to any topic on Revenge.We get it.You hate it.You believe ganging or jumping and mindlessly swinging a sword(button smashing R2) is a show of teamwork & being tactical.

No its a show of I will kill you before you kill anymore of my bredrin! ;) Nonetheless if you are a more superior warrior then the people in front of you, you can still win fights where you are out numbered. I do it often enough. Maybe not always but I will put up a hell of a fight until the end.

Gray360UK
04-20-2017, 10:50 PM

As opposed to what? A mechanic that rewards people / teams who suck by allowing them to go into Godmode and eliminate every enemy player by mindlessly repeating a Zone Attack? That's a real display of fighting prowess, skill and tactics in your book I suppose? :rolleyes:

buhahh125
04-20-2017, 10:51 PM
haha

Auztinito
04-20-2017, 11:09 PM
No its a show of I will kill you before you kill anymore of my bredrin! ;) Nonetheless if you are a more superior warrior then the people in front of you, you can still win fights where you are out numbered. I do it often enough. Maybe not always but I will put up a hell of a fight until the end.

Who says I don't already regardless of Revenge or Not.Got to attack whoever replies against your ****-buddy,right?Maybe you won't be in the doghouse tonight.

As opposed to what? A mechanic that rewards people / teams who suck by allowing them to go into Godmode and eliminate every enemy player by mindlessly repeating a Zone Attack? That's a real display of fighting prowess, skill and tactics in your book I suppose? :rolleyes:

I've never been in favor of that.
Nice assumption there.:rolleyes: