PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper too weak damage triggering 1v1 revenge by injury

marcoalpha1
04-20-2017, 06:29 PM
In this update the pk has been weakened..
I quote the Ubisoft commenta
"
Developer comments: Blocking Sidestep Strike provides initiative only on a few match ups, so we’re increasing the Regular Block recovery on this attack in order to increase these match ups. Sidestep Strike damage is currently too good compared to Riposting Stab, making Deflect feel too much of a risk compared to basic Dodge. By reducing the damage on Sidestep Strike and increasing the damage on Riposting Stab we hope to restore a more balanced risk / reward between Dodge and Deflect.
"
Deflect is rubbish because does not work as explained in the other posts,

And now, with weaker damage from sidestep stab opponents with high revenge gained by injury get revenge in 1v1 situation leaving almost no chance of victory.

Ubisoft Revenge 1v1 should be forbidden or should take much longer to activate.

I cannot keep hitting somebody , no blocks on his side and before dying he get revenge and kicks my us. If this is the case i will switch back to a stronger character , eg warden, that can kill before triggering revenge in the opponent.

What kind of balancing update is this?

Is anyone else triggering revenge in the opponent before killing him even if he does not manage to block?

CandleInTheDark
04-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Peacekeeper main, sidestep dodge followed by deepgouge is my main source of damage, not triggered revenge in forever.

marcoalpha1
04-20-2017, 06:36 PM
Have you tried after the update? They reduced the damage caused, so it takes longer to kill.
If you fight agaist a rep 4-5 raider or any heavy with revenge gain by injury stat in the high side, that is what happens now!

Not nice, not nice at all to be killed by people because of revenge on 1v1!

CandleInTheDark
04-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Yep, mostly I use side dodge with deep gouge, I will also get in guardbreaks,deflects, if I miss the deflect I get a light.

Light8leeder
04-20-2017, 06:47 PM
One of the main reasons I hate for fighting pk, is she can dodge and back peddle faster then my Valkyrie can pounce and land attacks, You could really keep anyone from ever getting a hit on you just playing the defensive when someone has revenge.

Neizue
04-20-2017, 07:23 PM
Peacekeeper main, sidestep dodge followed by deepgouge is my main source of damage, not triggered revenge in forever.

I main PK also and that strat is outplayed and predictable. Any pro will see it coming a mile away.

kweassa1917
04-20-2017, 09:48 PM
...how is this even a complaint.?

marcoalpha1
04-21-2017, 10:00 PM
If the attack is too weak, you have to hit your opponent many times to kill him. In that way revenge is triggered in 1v1. Even without him blocking a single hit? Does that seem normal to you?

Neizue
04-21-2017, 10:45 PM
This is definitly a problem. In a game of dominion I found myself 1v1 with a Valk twice. Both times I had the Valk bleeding out just waiting to die and both times she went revenge because of it. Two matches later I played as a Warlord with no gear at all and went against a Rep 7 PK. I was able to go revenge much faster against the PK than the other classes.

Neizue
04-21-2017, 10:47 PM

It's a complaint because the class is triggering other people's Revenge Mode faster than it should be.

marcoalpha1
04-21-2017, 11:56 PM
It's a complaint because the class is triggering other people's Revenge Mode faster than it should be.

I am glad i am not the only one noticing it. They need to fix this...