PDA

View Full Version : Jades New Look.

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 03:08 PM
I just found this board and am quite happy about it too because I was able to complain to the company as well about jades new look. Here is my take on it and I am sure this will satisfy everyone, including ancel,I told them in my letter to let us chose how she looks. In other words, at the beginning of the game let us choose which design of Jade we play as. That or she can buy that new get-up/uniform from those rasta rhino's. That way, we can all play as the jade we like and Ancel can be happy.

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 03:08 PM
I just found this board and am quite happy about it too because I was able to complain to the company as well about jades new look. Here is my take on it and I am sure this will satisfy everyone, including ancel,I told them in my letter to let us chose how she looks. In other words, at the beginning of the game let us choose which design of Jade we play as. That or she can buy that new get-up/uniform from those rasta rhino's. That way, we can all play as the jade we like and Ancel can be happy.

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 03:00 PM
That's exactly what I told them the day that the costume change was unveiled. We'll see whether they care . . .

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 09:29 PM
or a red and a blue edition. Like Pokemon.

XyZspineZyX
10-14-2003, 04:02 AM
That be the day (^_^). I hate to admit it but I think that french fool is going to be like Miyamato and stick to that dumb design and make us like it. Well, if I am correct, I urge each and every single one of you to instead of buying this game- buy Prince of Persia! I say this not out of spite or out of fanboy love, cause to be honest I never really knew anything about that series. No, I say this because I played the demo off of that OPM disk that is on news stands now! Go and see for yourself what I am talking about, I garuntee you it shall make a good substitute for BGE. To some graphics don;t mean anything. But to others with sensitive eyes, and those of us that have lost all respect for this new "Jade"- this is the best solution I can give.

XyZspineZyX
10-14-2003, 05:56 AM
yeah i didnt like the new look either but to be honest i think it fits better now. anyone whos not gonna give this game a chance just cuz of that little design issue is making a huge mistake