PDA

View Full Version : where is the new classess

Zercon.
04-19-2017, 09:41 PM
ubisoft is screwing the players again..
this is BS every time i turn around ubisoft is lying now they are saying we will not get the new heroes today this is BS.
the season pass video clearly said that at the start of every season (season 2, 3,4) we will get new heroes and that the season pass holders will get them 7 days early
i want my money back you have lost to many players for this game and you keep lying to the players...
i started playing ubisoft games about a year ago and i can say after today i will never spend any money on anything with ubisoft on it again

here is a quote from ubisoft blog (http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/)

• Six new Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor’s in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges.
ubisoft closed CHAT WITH AN EXPERT on support because if all the people reporting it

Gray360UK
04-19-2017, 09:43 PM
You know we are not at the start, or even 7 days before the start, of season 2 of the Faction War, right?

They might be being a bit vague about when we get new characters and maps, the timing, the length of the break between seasons and so on, but lying? No.

MrWTF
04-19-2017, 09:43 PM
Ignore Troll post, he said the same thing in other thread...

CandleInTheDark
04-19-2017, 09:45 PM
And if you were to read down the forums, you would find quite a few threads where the reps have said there will be a gap between the seasons. Just because there are seven days left in this season doesn't mean there are seven days before the new one.

I have gold too by the by, just so we don't have any misunderstandings or thoughts that I am talking about something I have no part of.

cragar212
04-19-2017, 09:45 PM
You sir are an idiot.

It's common knowledge there is a break between seasons.

If you scroll down you'll see other posts talking about the same thing or try google

UbiNoty
04-20-2017, 12:17 AM
As far as I'm aware, the next season of the faction war won't start right after the current one ends. Hopefully, that answers a few questions.