PDA

View Full Version : prince of persia

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 08:15 PM
okay people, i need some serious help here. i'm new to gaming and i just picked up "prince of persia" for my pc (dell xps) i also bought a logitech game controller to play this game. problem 1: i can't figure out how to make the controller work with this game.

problem 2: when i go to play prince of persia, the movie graphics look great, but the actual game playing graphics are covered by a white haze. am i missing a graphic card needed for this game, or is it supposed to be hazy and misty so you can't really see anything?

any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,

nathan

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 08:15 PM
okay people, i need some serious help here. i'm new to gaming and i just picked up "prince of persia" for my pc (dell xps) i also bought a logitech game controller to play this game. problem 1: i can't figure out how to make the controller work with this game.

problem 2: when i go to play prince of persia, the movie graphics look great, but the actual game playing graphics are covered by a white haze. am i missing a graphic card needed for this game, or is it supposed to be hazy and misty so you can't really see anything?

any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,

nathan

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 09:37 PM
what kind of graphics card do you have??

<center> http://home.insightbb.com/~jbullock/POOP2.gif
<font color=#DD0000>[b]<font size=#3.5>
Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Moderator
<font size=#2.5>

http://www.pcgamessource.com
<font color=#000000>

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 10:07 PM
hey freakishly!!

thanks for the quick reply. i found out that my video driver was outdated, so i downloaded the latest from catalyst and that solved the graphics problem, but i still cant figure out why my new logitech game controller won't work with the game. is a controller compatible with prince of persia - sands of time? is there a way to fix this problem.

thanks for all your help, and happy holidaze to you too!

nerdboy1

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 10:39 PM
nerdboy:

Did you try to change the controls in the options? Double click in the right column to assign a button or a pad to the respective function.

Should work fine.