PDA

View Full Version : help please

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 08:44 PM
i bought the game today, sept 20 03... i thought it was a cool game. 20 mins after im into it i beat the 2nd stage and i go to save, it says the disk is dirty or damaged. i take it out its completlety clean and scratchless. i get 2 the same screen again same thing happens so i think its the saving so i dont save the next time. it still comes up... if u can help me by either giving me a phone number 2 call 2 exchenge my brand new game 4 a working brand new game or a site, or even a way 2 bypass this part in the game... thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 08:44 PM
i bought the game today, sept 20 03... i thought it was a cool game. 20 mins after im into it i beat the 2nd stage and i go to save, it says the disk is dirty or damaged. i take it out its completlety clean and scratchless. i get 2 the same screen again same thing happens so i think its the saving so i dont save the next time. it still comes up... if u can help me by either giving me a phone number 2 call 2 exchenge my brand new game 4 a working brand new game or a site, or even a way 2 bypass this part in the game... thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 08:45 PM
forgot 2 say it was on XBOX

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 08:47 PM
There really isn't many options when it comes to consoles. I suggest you go back to the store and ask if you can try a different copy and see how it works. Another possibility is that the lens in the cd drive of your console is dirty. You could try cleaning it, but be careful. Those things are pretty delicate.

<font size=-2><font color=515151>
Hermojen raunioilla liian monta aitaa kaatuu.
</font>

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 08:49 PM
im pretty shure its not my console, it works perfectly on every other game, and i have about 35 xbox games, this is the 1st 1 ive had any problems with

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 05:43 AM
Do you get this message. Due to unexpected problems continued game play is no longer possible. Please shut off your xbox for a few seconds and restart game.