PDA

View Full Version : Game Keeps Crashing

xSandManFtwx
04-18-2017, 04:22 AM
Hey guys, so I've been having problems lately with my game crashing. Here is a run down on the details:

1. Game crashes only when it tries to load my player into the game and start the round itself.
2. It doesn't do this every time, but it does it often. The most I've been able to play is maybe two whole casual multiplayer matches before it crashed.
3. When it crashes all it does is freeze the game and then closes it. It doesn't re-open or do anything else to my computer. No error messages pop up either.
4. On my computer I have hyperthreading set on auto. I have set hyperthreading on enabled, disabled, and auto, and the game crashes under any circumstance.
5. I also unsynced Uplay to the game, but it still crashes.

I just got this game a week ago, and I really enjoy it. If anyone could help me solve this crashing problem that would be great. Thanks.

AA_StalinWhale
05-30-2017, 02:31 AM
Ever since velvet shell hit this crash happens to me at least once a game sometimes three times in one ranked match. contacted Ubisoft two days ago still no reply. please fix this bug or it will kill the game for me. support ticket:04802936

ubi--unicorn
05-31-2017, 01:55 AM
Hi xSandManFtwx, can you try these steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025513/General-PC-Troubleshooting) and see if they help? If they do not help, please reach out to support (https://support.ubi.com/) with an MSinfo and DXDiag files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files) so they can troubleshoot with you. Thanks!

ubi--unicorn
05-31-2017, 01:56 AM
Ever since velvet shell hit this crash happens to me at least once a game sometimes three times in one ranked match. contacted Ubisoft two days ago still no reply. please fix this bug or it will kill the game for me. support ticket:04802936

Thanks for reaching out to support and adding the files they requested! They'll respond as soon as they can! Thank you for your patience.

Anaxim_
05-31-2017, 04:00 AM
It happened to me too after the velvet shell update but to my surprise it was my windows installation that had gone unstable. For some reason there was no problem in no other game or other application so I was sure it was sieges problem. But after a nvidia update my windows broke completely and I had to do a windows repair. After the repair the game worked perfectly.

So to resume: After the velvet shell update I had a crash in almost every first round.No other game or application had any problem. It lasted for 4 months, I couldnt play the game at all. I didnt had to reinstall the game or my windows , I just did a windows repair and everything was fixed. (I had done a game validation months ago but it didnt have any results)
Also for some weird reason when I was doing changes like "Run as administrator" or "disable uplay ingame" the game was working without crashes for 1-2 days and then the crashes were back. After the windows repair its the second month now that I didnt have not even 1 crash.

Maybe this worked only in my case and other people have different kind of problems but Im sure that I had the "Crash to desktop with no error on the first round/match" problem and it was fixed with a windows repair.

AA_StalinWhale
06-01-2017, 02:33 AM
hi i've been through all the things i was told i can do my end but im still experiencing the same crash. i've done a bit of research and i believe its my specific cd key since ive had two different systems both experiencing the same crash using my key. unless it can be fixed in the code i think i may need a new key :/