PDA

View Full Version : What if apollyon was a playable character?

Oakleaf__Ranger
04-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Does anyone know how good she would be from her move set in story mode? Also why isn't there a juggernaut mode/event where players who become the juggernaut get to play as Apollyon? That sounds like it would very fun mode to add.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 12:24 AM
I'd rather have Geralt personally.

AgentCelt
04-18-2017, 12:47 AM
I'd rather have Geralt personally.

Don't give the idea of using characters from other games to Ubisoft. Last thing we want is Edward Kenway dual wielding heads off and climbing back up ledges to avoid environmental deaths.

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 12:47 AM
Don't give the idea of using characters from other games to Ubisoft. Last thing we want is Edward Kenway dual wielding heads off and climbing back up ledges to avoid environmental deaths.

OMG nerf ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 12:50 AM
More on topic, I am not sure, I played on realistic so I took a ton from any hit. Her charge would make or break her, don't know if I imagined it but I thought she took damage when she missed. personally I found the boss at the end of the vikings harder to the point I pushed him off the damn bridge at the end.

AgentCelt
04-18-2017, 12:57 AM
You could just give a female Warden black armour and you pretty much have Apollyon. Apollyon sucked though. Stone the Conq was clearly the best character in the story.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-18-2017, 12:59 AM
I really should get around to playing the story mode at some point lol

CandleInTheDark
04-18-2017, 01:02 AM
I really should get around to playing the story mode at some point lol

I did it on realistic for the engravings, I am shallow like that, though it does give a brief basis for how the war got to this point. Basically Apollyon screwed everyone over.

AgentCelt
04-18-2017, 01:04 AM
I did it on realistic for the engravings, I am shallow like that, though it does give a brief basis for how the war got to this point. Basically Apollyon screwed everyone over.

It's not even a challenge on realistic. You can just sprint through the whole level until the last part where you have to hold off against a few waves or fight a boss.

TheMalakith
04-18-2017, 01:17 AM
I only want the shoulder pieces of our nice LB friend. I'll die a happy knight.