PDA

View Full Version : In cockpit sound seems... wrong. Help?

StylezXP
03-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey there. I remember when the drivers came out for 1.21 there was a different DLL you could use if interior sounds were more important to you. In AEP, my interior sounds are *TERRIBLE*. I've tried reinstalling my drievrs, using older drivers, and still the engine sounds cut in and out, sometimes the gun sounds don't play, and it sounds generally nasty. I'm running on a 2.8ghz P4, SB audigy, with 1gig ram and a 9700pro. If anyone has any tips please help!

StylezXP
03-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey there. I remember when the drivers came out for 1.21 there was a different DLL you could use if interior sounds were more important to you. In AEP, my interior sounds are *TERRIBLE*. I've tried reinstalling my drievrs, using older drivers, and still the engine sounds cut in and out, sometimes the gun sounds don't play, and it sounds generally nasty. I'm running on a 2.8ghz P4, SB audigy, with 1gig ram and a 9700pro. If anyone has any tips please help!

VW-IceFire
03-06-2004, 04:53 PM
SB Audigy has major problems with this game (and some others). I started using my Soundstorm onboard sound because of it (Soundstorm is probably better anyways).

Someone else on this forum probably knows but there is a set of third party drivers that works alot better than the Creative Labs ones.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"