PDA

View Full Version : My faction switched on its own rip season reward!

GitGudDieTryin
04-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Hello,
So I woke up today and when I booted up gor honor I saw that my emblem changed from a shield to a square banner. I checked my profile and saw I suddenly was in the samurai faction.

I changed back to knights but now I lost my season rewards. It's unfair that I lose my rewards after being with knights and then get randomly changedninto a samurai.

Obviously I want my seasons rewards and I'll be damned if a glitch or something ****ed that up for me.

For those who wouldn't believe me:

I stayed with the losing faction for 4 rounds and a half so why would I suddenly change at the last minute?

I'm not illiterate so I know there is a message first telling me I won't get the rewards.

I've now changed back to knights and hope my issue will be fixed.

Sincerely,
Sebastien

Gray360UK
04-16-2017, 01:26 PM
What season rewards for Knights? ;)

IAstarothI
04-16-2017, 01:29 PM
The matrix gave you a chance of winning the season by switching you to Samurai Faction without any drawback, but you refused the gift, RIP

Lumina-US
04-16-2017, 01:42 PM
What season rewards for Knights? ;)Exactly this - as a fellow Knight, i can tell you that we won't win ****e! (for whatever reason, we haven't won anything since the Open Beta)

So all you're missing out on, is highly likely half a handful of crates or some SnuggleMcFuggle like that, since any exclusive ornaments or symbols (if that's even the season rewards) will likely only be handed to the winning faction - and that will be, for the reasons given above, NEVER EVER be the Knights, before that happens Game of Thrones is likely to change his main slogan to SUMMER IS COMING!

We will end up well eaten on the battlegrounds (last place i think) - so long story short, you won't miss out on anything worthwile.

GitGudDieTryin
04-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Exactly this - as a fellow Knight, i can tell you that we won't win ****e! (for whatever reason, we haven't won anything since the Open Beta)

So all you're missing out on, is highly likely half a handful of crates or some SnuggleMcFuggle like that, since any exclusive ornaments or symbols (if that's even the season rewards) will likely only be handed to the winning faction - and that will be, for the reasons given above, NEVER EVER be the Knights, before that happens Game of Thrones is likely to change his main slogan to SUMMER IS COMING!

We will end up well eaten on the battlegrounds (last place i think) - so long story short, you won't miss out on anything worthwile.

We will win "something" and whatever that may be I want it.

Lumina-US
04-16-2017, 07:25 PM
We will win "something" and whatever that may be I want it.Yes we will, (4-6 ordinary crates likely) so nothing that you couldn't get with a little steel otherwise.

teksuo1
04-16-2017, 08:04 PM
i don't think faction can change on it's own.

here are the possible causes imo:
-you got really drunk and didn't realize what you were doing.
-you got really high and didn't realize what you were doing.
-you got an angry or stupid wife/girlfriend/kid/brother/sister/w.e. at home pranking you good.

Surely it didn't change itself ; time to investigate :rolleyes:

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 08:10 PM
i don't think faction can change on it's own.

here are the possible causes imo:
-you got really drunk and didn't realize what you were doing.
-you got really high and didn't realize what you were doing.
-you got an angry or stupid wife/girlfriend/kid/brother/sister/w.e. at home pranking you good.

Surely it didn't change itself ; time to investigate :rolleyes:

Or he changed it himself to the side he expects to win, realized after he changed it that he won't get the rewards now, changed back and came to the forums trying to claim free rewards. Nah, the faction definitely switched on it's own. Give this man his deserved rewards Ubi!!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Why would anyone willingly represent the Knights.

They poop in their armor for god sake. Meanwhile us Vikings defecate behind shrubs like dignified people.

teksuo1
04-16-2017, 09:52 PM
They poop in their armor for god sake.

Being a squire must've sucked.
Hope they were paid decently :rolleyes:

Jobsalot
04-16-2017, 09:59 PM

They poop in their armor for god sake. Meanwhile us Vikings defecate behind shrubs like dignified people.

Or in the quick chat :D

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 10:02 PM
Or in the quick chat :D

That too.

UbiJurassic
04-17-2017, 12:22 AM

https://img.memesuper.com/8e2c741a7c387135864b53185d974fbd_-not-defeated-black-knight-knight-meme_500-450.jpeg

Love me some meme-heavy knights.

Lumina-US
04-17-2017, 12:22 AM

They poop in their armor for god sake. Meanwhile us Vikings defecate behind shrubs like dignified people.In all honesty, i'm rather a glorious Knight that fights until the very last of our kind has fallen (even in the face of defeat) instead of being a dirty Viking that's wearing Bear fur diapers!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:25 AM
https://img.memesuper.com/8e2c741a7c387135864b53185d974fbd_-not-defeated-black-knight-knight-meme_500-450.jpeg

Love me some meme-heavy knights.

That is an accurate representation of the Knights this faction war lol

GitGudDieTryin
04-17-2017, 02:07 PM
Or he changed it himself to the side he expects to win, realized after he changed it that he won't get the rewards now, changed back and came to the forums trying to claim free rewards. Nah, the faction definitely switched on it's own. Give this man his deserved rewards Ubi!!

I didn't change it myself, my family doesn't have access to my ps4, I haven't been drunk and I don't do drugs. If I wanted to jump ship I'd have done it in round 1, I knew from the start knights were going to be the least popular faction. Like I said in the post I am not illiterate, I know what the message that pops up says.

GitGudDieTryin
04-17-2017, 02:09 PM
I didn't change it myself, my family doesn't have access to my ps4, I haven't been drunk and I don't do drugs. If I wanted to jump ship I'd have done it in round 1, I knew from the start knights were going to be the least popular faction. Like I said in the post I am not illiterate, I know what the message that pops up says.

And I've known the consequenses of changing faction from the very start of the game since it's explained in the intro.