PDA

View Full Version : game design request

sepp deinhofer
07-02-2004, 06:40 AM
hello

this is my first post on this forums but i consider it quite important:
fb did not run on my old hardware but since i now have my new, superchic centrino-radion-powered poser notebook i installed all those il2-fancies, started the game, oh yeah, it rocks... and fell from all heavens: this is my most beloved flight simulator since... at last since "aces of the pacific" and about three years since i know of it nobody has done anything against missions named "1" or "2" or "3" or such meaningful names like "cooperative 1" to "cooperative x".
please change that in pacific fighters! give useful names to the missions, start dividing lists with nearly 200 entries (not that i'm not glad to have so many planes available...) in subcategories... a good game is not only about better a.i. and more planes, but also about accessibility (most russian campains start with i16 and manual gear up/down not even preconfigured!) and interface! it's very sad for me that i am not able to convince any of my friends to play a little mp with me, because they all can't even take off without asking me about "manually retractable gear" and...

please do something about the interface! i love fb and want pf to be even better!

greetings,
sepp

sepp deinhofer
07-02-2004, 06:40 AM
hello

this is my first post on this forums but i consider it quite important:
fb did not run on my old hardware but since i now have my new, superchic centrino-radion-powered poser notebook i installed all those il2-fancies, started the game, oh yeah, it rocks... and fell from all heavens: this is my most beloved flight simulator since... at last since "aces of the pacific" and about three years since i know of it nobody has done anything against missions named "1" or "2" or "3" or such meaningful names like "cooperative 1" to "cooperative x".
please change that in pacific fighters! give useful names to the missions, start dividing lists with nearly 200 entries (not that i'm not glad to have so many planes available...) in subcategories... a good game is not only about better a.i. and more planes, but also about accessibility (most russian campains start with i16 and manual gear up/down not even preconfigured!) and interface! it's very sad for me that i am not able to convince any of my friends to play a little mp with me, because they all can't even take off without asking me about "manually retractable gear" and...

please do something about the interface! i love fb and want pf to be even better!

greetings,
sepp

Yellonet
07-02-2004, 02:17 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Constructive critisism for once http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
It's not too common in here you know http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

- Yellonet