PDA

View Full Version : More Content for long time motivation

zreptil1
04-15-2017, 09:35 PM
Hi there,

i really like Eagle Flight on my PS4 VR. When i saw it in the store, i thought, it could give me motion sickness with ease, since i always have to move around with no possibility to rest. but then i gave it a try and i have to say: this is the only open world game i know, where motion sickness does not occur. Great work! And the game is really fun. I like flying around, i like the chasing- and the checkpoint-games and the other mini games too.

And i would like to see more cities. When i was a teenager, i had fun with microsofts flight simulator, not because the cockpit, but because i could fly around some cities, dive in the streets and just fly around, looking down. Eagle Flight is so much more better and i think more cities or even a city editor would help to increase the long time motivation to play the game a lot. Having a city (or cities) based on a real city on the world sure is fun, but having fantasy cities could also be very funny.

Another idea i read here in the forum was, to create other birds. I would go one step further: let us be bees, flys, vultures, cormorants or even dragons. If nothing else, then simply the size would give an other feeling in the game. As a fly or bee we could also fly within buildings. It would be great to explore the world being small :)

And my last idea for more content: let us land where ever we want. I would like to sit on the top of the eiffel tower looking over my kingdom ^^ or sit on a roof looking around.

You did a really good job, developing this gem. It has a new approach to reduce motion sickness, is simple from the beginning and it is a game, i will always come back to for just to fly around. Please don't let it vanish and create more content or even sequels.

king regards
Andi

Marselaar
04-18-2017, 05:31 PM
Hi there,
And my last idea for more content: let us land where ever we want. I would like to sit on the top of the eiffel tower looking over my kingdom ^^ or sit on a roof looking around.

This is what I missed from the start. Would be great to have that added. Are any updates to be expected. Is the game still being developed?