PDA

View Full Version : Looking for duel training partners

Gammymajams
04-13-2017, 08:53 PM
I just came back to the game after only playing for a little while when the game first came out. The game is matching me with guys with lots of prestiges on their characters while my highest is level 6. It's a waste of time, the skill gap is too large. I want to practice with someone with experience closer to my own. Add me as friend if you're interested, PS4 EU username gammymajams. I only speak English but no problems if you can only speak another language.

GoodyTwoShoes43
04-19-2017, 03:44 PM
I just came back to the game after only playing for a little while when the game first came out. The game is matching me with guys with lots of prestiges on their characters while my highest is level 6. It's a waste of time, the skill gap is too large. I want to practice with someone with experience closer to my own. Add me as friend if you're interested, PS4 EU username gammymajams. I only speak English but no problems if you can only speak another language.

Hey! Id be interested in practicing with you. I have a rep 7 peacekeeper, but like you said, in my attempts to learn a new character, i get paired with higher levels. I play most evenings EST
JB_GoodyTwoShoes