PDA

View Full Version : High fort spawn exploit

Genesiz13
04-13-2017, 07:55 PM
i joined a dominion match in high fort today, and as soon as i spawned, when the camera arrived at my character i was being thrown off a cliff by a raider. he kept guardbreaking me as soon as i spawned , before i could see my character, and just charged me off the cliff behind the spawn. i assume this is doable with the lawbringer and warlord as well. this exploit makes the game unplayable, please either implant some " immune" status during spawn or something.

ValdyKawaii
04-13-2017, 08:38 PM
You are immune to damage. Just not to grabs. Thats funny tho. I never new that was possible. I play Orochi and my throw is worthless.

Supercool5150
04-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Delete this thread now!!! Before everyone's doing that...LOL

cragar212
04-13-2017, 08:52 PM
Dirteh Raider! :cool:

UbiNoty
04-14-2017, 12:18 AM
i joined a dominion match in high fort today, and as soon as i spawned, when the camera arrived at my character i was being thrown off a cliff by a raider. he kept guardbreaking me as soon as i spawned , before i could see my character, and just charged me off the cliff behind the spawn. i assume this is doable with the lawbringer and warlord as well. this exploit makes the game unplayable, please either implant some " immune" status during spawn or something.

If you have a video/clip of this exploit you can report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so that we can look into it. Thanks!

Mid_Evil
04-14-2017, 02:24 AM
If you have a video/clip of this exploit you can report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so that we can look into it. Thanks!

Because everyone records while they are playing right? LOL. For a "community representative" post that is a total Joke! Play the game. Try to do it. Any actual effort. That would be like investigating an issue. Must be too much work....

Genesiz13
04-14-2017, 02:32 AM

Thank you for responding. i just finished submitting a case to the support detailing the exploit more thoroughly, and tomorrow i will attempt to recreate the exploit on a custom match with bots if possible.

UbiNoty
04-14-2017, 02:34 AM
Because everyone records while they are playing right? LOL. For a "community representative" post that is a total Joke! Play the game. Try to do it. Any actual effort. That would be like investigating an issue. Must be too much work....

While we don't require video evidence, it most certainly helps us to clearly see the exploit and the circumstances surrounding it. It's not always easy to re-create a situation based on minimal information and while we will still investigate even if no video recordings are provided, it certainly makes our lives easier when you do.

escacleo
04-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Make the spawning player either invisible till control is given to the player or get rid of the awful zoom in and add that time to the death timer. Once you respawn just go straight to the character. The zoom in is an unnecessary fancy transition that just adds even more delay till you can play.

Would solve that problem. I've had people spawn in front of me. I always grab and throw and watch the triple "wow" spam. Too funny