PDA

View Full Version : Delete Orochi PLZ!

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 06:27 AM
Now he is gone, the only thing to do now is delete him. Now after this patch he cannot use his counter against Berserker cus he/she has a fkn armor. Imagine that, now berserker is a tank and an assasin while orochi is a s.hit. The most dificult orochi's technique is useless!!! And you still want to put more heroes?? You can't afford to ballance the ones you got! You must be very proud Ubi. Just watch to see how you screwed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvw0HLDdIa0&feature=youtu.be

SangLong524
04-10-2017, 06:40 AM
There's nothing wrong with orochi in this vid. U just didnt deflect those last slowwww hits.
Nothing is wrong based on this vid. U sir, however, need to..... GIT GUD

Herbstlicht
04-10-2017, 07:00 AM
wrong playstyle. parry and punish. deflect is for closing on nobushi for example. otherwise no use besides looking stylish.

want to know whats wrong with your class?

2 ultra fast attacks complement an otherwise almost useless skillset but still make him rather competetive.

does it suck? oh yes! deleting him? hell no, fix him, no deleting the guy with the katana.

Frappenstain
04-10-2017, 08:18 AM
I hate to be "that guy" but you should simply "git gud". Berserker is very hard to play hero before the patch. He can be interrupted with ease, predictable and counterable both opening moves and combos. This armor give us some confidence to go wild. Before the patch, i was a dodge spammer and never used chain unless my rival is plain idiot. With simple manuever, you were able to deflect even parry it risk free. Now it's risky like other classes. With this patch, Berserkers got new strategies added to old ones.

Your rival simply rushed you and go with same move again and again. He is probably inexperienced. As for me, i'll keep my guard up and never attack first to an orochi. Yes, im wild, having 2 badass axes but not fool. Orochi is super fast, punishing. I respect your parry skills, they are well timed. I never got a 2 parry&stab from orochi. You could have hacked him pieces if you don't go parry attack and go for dodge hit opening. I'll give you some tact about berserker, don't try parry unless you mastered it. His attacks, specially heavy, is much more punshing when it connected with combo. I experienced that, even the seasoned players are trying to dodge it or guard it rather than parry unless they are confident about parry. Now it's chain become super armored faster, you have to be much more percise about your manuevers. Generally we end our chain with uppeer>feint>GB for next manuever or side heavy. This is fast, one shot manuever. If you predict it true, you can counter it and false, you will get another lost chunk.

Manlorey
04-10-2017, 09:21 AM
I hate to be "that guy" but you should simply "git gud". Berserker is very hard to play hero before the patch.
As is the majority of other heroes who do not belong in the top tier. Worst bein Kensei and Raider, I believe.

He can be interrupted with ease, predictable and counterable both opening moves and combos. This armor give us some confidence to go wild.
As is Orochi. Don't act like Berserker is that much harder to play, a good Berserker can easily outplay the equal good Orochi with his mind games which Orochi simply does not have. His riptide strike is an interesting move but its usability is lacking and the reward too thin for a move that hard to time right. Storm Rush is... Well you can tell your opponent via fax that you are visiting him with a sword slash, and ask him that he gets the parry-party started, but no pressure.

Now Orochi must be actually the weakest of Assassins lacking both the attack speed of a PK and the fast side attack mind games with the newly added armor feat of a Berserk.

Frappenstain
04-10-2017, 12:52 PM
As is Orochi. Don't act like Berserker is that much harder to play, a good Berserker can easily outplay the equal good Orochi with his mind games which Orochi simply does not have. His riptide strike is an interesting move but its usability is lacking and the reward too thin for a move that hard to time right. Storm Rush is... Well you can tell your opponent via fax that you are visiting him with a sword slash, and ask him that he gets the parry-party started, but no pressure.

Now Orochi must be actually the weakest of Assassins lacking both the attack speed of a PK and the fast side attack mind games with the newly added armor feat of a Berserk.

I never wanted to mean playing with orochi is easy. Each hero has it's own dificulty curve. If it understood like "i'm da berzerker,im da guy", im sorry about that. My meaning with the hard pard, is when playing orochi, you are nothing but a floving combo machine, i hate to fight against orochi, seriously. This is both good and bad. Even slightest mistake or well read moveset had taxing consequences but; this unpredictability causes a pressure on rival. When it comes to berserker, you either be good or bad. No mid section on that.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 03:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with orochi in this vid. U just didnt deflect those last slowwww hits.
Nothing is wrong based on this vid. U sir, however, need to..... GIT GUD

I take that you just don't know what you talking about, You don't have orochi and you don't give a f.uck. There is a counter in orochi atacks and it supost to interrupt a combo as he did before patch.

I never wanted to mean playing with orochi is easy. Each hero has it's own dificulty curve. If it understood like "i'm da berzerker,im da guy", im sorry about that. My meaning with the hard pard, is when playing orochi, you are nothing but a floving combo machine, i hate to fight against orochi, seriously. This is both good and bad. Even slightest mistake or well read moveset had taxing consequences but; this unpredictability causes a pressure on rival. When it comes to berserker, you either be good or bad. No mid section on that.

Another one that just don't know the character.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 03:33 PM
wrong playstyle. parry and punish. deflect is for closing on nobushi for example. otherwise no use besides looking stylish.

want to know whats wrong with your class?

2 ultra fast attacks complement an otherwise almost useless skillset but still make him rather competetive.

does it suck? oh yes! deleting him? hell no, fix him, no deleting the guy with the katana.

It's amazing when you guys say "GIT GUT" "wrong playstyle". You know that video is suppost to show that orochi counter is no longer efective against berserker right? Cus I'm a rep 8 with this char and the bot is lvl 1 for God sake.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Indeed, after buffing known Orochi enemies as the Berserker -which can do the infinite sh1t and our reaction times blocking are bugged as it was stated in many threads- Orochi is useless in 1vs1.

I agree with you, they should delete it, it's my main character and nobody cares about him that is not another Oroshi, so fck it and delete him. He is at the deep bottom with raider and now even more since the patch.

+1 , upvoting and like.

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Indeed, after buffing known Orochi enemies as the Berserker -which can do the infinite sh1t and our reaction times blocking are bugged as it was stated in many threads- Orochi is useless in 1vs1.

I agree with you, they should delete it, it's my main character and nobody cares about him that is not another Oroshi, so fck it and delete him. He is at the deep bottom with raider and now even more since the patch.

+1 , upvoting and like.

You were already saying the same **** before the patch, and the devs matrix proved you wrong. Same here, now you know you should not deflect vs a spamming berserker, but parry him instead (and btw why deflect instead of parry, just to look cool?)

TheLastPandaa
04-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Ironic mode on

Why feint if you can allways open a post asking to delete him right?

Orochi is soooooooo Op. He really should be deleted, just like Rider cuz his ZA can not be blocked.:nonchalance: Totally Op.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:11 PM
You were already saying the same **** before the patch, and the devs matrix proved you wrong. Same here, now you know you should not deflect vs a spamming berserker, but parry him instead (and btw why deflect instead of parry, just to look cool?)

Hey, I'm not talking about parry. I'm talking about the stoping a combo with a counter WICH IS SUPOST TO WORK, after all, why maste the most dificult technique in the game while guys just have to do a combo? This is unfair.

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Not rly you have others tools to deal with a berserker. Havingsuper armor is now a part of berserker kit. So adapt and overcome, simple.

SangLong524
04-10-2017, 04:14 PM
I take that you just don't know what you talking about, You don't have orochi and you don't give a f.uck. There is a counter in orochi atacks and it supost to interrupt a combo as he did before patch.

Another one that just don't know the character.

Actually i do have an Orochi Rep 6 or 7, not 108 gear since I dont bother. u can check other player's stat i believe
In fact, a berserker coming my way is good news. I slice them into Sashimi. well, most of the time, b4 the patch and after.
I stand by my previous statement, u just need to git gud.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Not rly you have others tools to deal with a berserker. Havingsuper armor is now a part of berserker kit. So adapt and overcome, simple.

You just don't get it do you? It must be dificult for you... when are you going to realize that I am talking about orochis fails only? Please read before you post.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Actually i do have an Orochi Rep 6 or 7, not 108 gear since I dont bother. u can check other player's stat i believe
In fact, a berserker coming my way is good news. I slice them into Sashimi. well, most of the time, b4 the patch and after.
I stand by my previous statement, u just need to git gud.

You also need to read and play the video again plz. Tell me who do you think I'm fighting against on the video? An experienced player?

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 04:18 PM
What is your problem? You deflect and it does not stop the berserker from attacking you? So what? Do not deflect against a berserker, dodge/parry/block, end of story. You whine that one of the worst class has something cool, really? What's next? Whining about LB parrying your top light and heaving you in the face?

SangLong524
04-10-2017, 04:21 PM
What is your problem? You deflect and it does not stop the berserker from attacking you? So what? Do not deflect against a berserker, dodge/parry/block, end of story. You whine that one of the worst class has something cool, really? What's next? Whining about LB parrying your top light and heaving you in the face?

he's just being silly and willful ignorant. Deflect is not a parry. It's a block with an opportunity. he managed to deflect once or twice. it's his fault for not following it with that fast undodge-able and unblockable light. That would certainly stagger the Berserker and turn off their Hyper Armor.
Stoopid being stoopid, u know. Leave it with its kind. I'll depart b4 this thread degrades and debases itself

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:21 PM

Why parry when you just counter? It's orochi tool, if you don't know he based on counters. With out it, he is good for nothing cus he got no combo and no fast atacks, just counters.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:27 PM

Dont fk me, nobody proved I was wrong in anything, and less the developers of this videogame. Chatting with you is a time waste, and I wont do it again.

Orochi had, has and will have NO CHANCE in a 1vs1 in any mid to top tier fight (except against Raider or another Orochi...). Enough of your bullsh1t now.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Giving Berserkers super armor when he is the biggest enemy of an orochi with the bug of the reaction times when blocking his infinite combos switching sh1t.. Who the hell thought that was a good idea... Obviously someone that doesnt give a crap about Oroshis...

iAlwaysL0se
04-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Now he is gone, the only thing to do now is delete him. Now after this patch he cannot use his counter against Berserker cus he/she has a fkn armor. Imagine that, now berserker is a tank and an assasin while orochi is a s.hit. The most dificult orochi's technique is useless!!! And you still want to put more heroes?? You can't afford to ballance the ones you got! You must be very proud Ubi. Just watch to see how you screwed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvw0HLDdIa0&feature=youtu.be

Hi I'm Mr. Meseeks! Look at meeeee!

Let me break something down for you friend! Orochi is not broken, his deflects and your timings for the counter are on par. Going against a beserker is gonna be tough to make those counters hit! Berserker now gains Hyper Armor (eats a hit with no interruptions) after Two hits instead of four with the current patch! oooooh wwweeee! What a difference! This is because at high level play, the berserker was much harder to play with having to land four uninterrupted hits to activate they hyper armor. It's what makes the berserker so formidable!
You should parry the Berserker rather than deflect them because if they have the hyper armor, you're gonna take some punishment off a deflect!

Meseeks out!

*ceases to exist*

ValdyKawaii
04-10-2017, 04:36 PM
I'm afraid if you insist in deflecting you are gonna have to be extra flashy and deflect the follow up for a duo deflect and then punish.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:37 PM

Let me break something down for you friend! Orochi is not broken, his deflects and your timings for the counter are on par. Going against a beserker is gonna be tough to make those counters hit! Berserker now gains Hyper Armor (eats a hit with no interruptions) after Two hits instead of four with the current patch! oooooh wwweeee! What a difference! This is because at high level play, the berserker was much harder to play with having to land four uninterrupted hits to activate they hyper armor. It's what makes the berserker so formidable!
You should parry the Berserker rather than deflect them because if they have the hyper armor, you're gonna take some punishment off a deflect!

Meseeks out!

*ceases to exist*

And you will think that you are funny yourself instead of just an internet troll.

Pf..

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm afraid if you insist in deflecting you are gonna have to be extra flashy and deflect the follow up for a duo deflect and then punish.

Deflects are ultra hard and no rewarding aswell for the Orochi in pvp , and you are asking for double consecutive successfull deflects? HAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:42 PM

Meseeks out!

*ceases to exist*

Translating... go to hell you and orochi teqcniques, just do what all other char does it.

It's not dificult for me to counter before patch. Now is imposible cus it does not interrupt. Go troll somewhere else.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:44 PM
I see a lot of people just don't play with orochi because he is dificult to master it. A lot of people that just lack arguments about it, don't know the char and it's mechanics.

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Nah, he is not so hard. LB and Raider are hard for instance. Your deflect does not work anymore on a berserker, so what? It works on everyone else.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Nah, he is not so hard. LB and Raider are hard for instance. Your deflect does not work anymore on a berserket, so what? It works on everyone else.

Easy to say when you are a berserker and don't have to deal with it.

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Again, so what? Berserker is still one of the worst class. And orochi can easily deal with him. Parry him, top light, ZA, he is done.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Nah, he is not so hard. LB and Raider are hard for instance. Your deflect does not work anymore on a berserker, so what? It works on everyone else.

He's hard for you at least it seems since day 1 >>> https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Specialkha/heroes hahaha :rolleyes: Much more than for myself and even more than for the OP. With so many quits your win ratio is only 59% xD

;) French guy with a long tongue, nothing new.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Easily to deal with it?????? Really????? Allright, your are berserker main and don't give a f.uck I know. I'm not going to waste my time explaning to you how orochi works.

DuhSavagePickle
04-10-2017, 04:54 PM

Meseeks out!

*ceases to exist*

Loved this reply 😂😂😂

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 05:06 PM
He's hard for you at least it seems since day 1 >>> https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Specialkha/heroes hahaha :rolleyes: Much more than for myself and even more than for the OP. With so many quits your win ratio is only 59% xD

;) French guy with a long tongue, nothing new.

Just because I tried at the time to dodge/deflect everything to look cool. As soon as I started parry and abusing top light and ZA, it went up, but by the time I was rep7 and bored of Orochi because he is so damn simple.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Just because I tried at the time to dodge/deflect everything to look cool. As soon as I started parry and abusing top light and ZA, it went up, but by the time I was rep7 and bored of Orochi because he is so damn simple.

Bla, bla, bla... -Owned in previous post TLDR-.

Even Gray would agree with me this time xD My "spiteful nature" he says. :rolleyes:

PD: And I never use Zone Attacks in 1 vs 1 but Im still the best Oroshi you know xD Funny right? hehe

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 05:13 PM
You owned nothing :) I just explain to you why. I tried to be a cool samurai/ninja dodging everything etc./. But it did not work out because Parry is tronger by far and even easier to do. And once you abuse Top light and ZA, you can deal with pretty much everything but turtle.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:15 PM
I tried to be a cool samurai/ninja dodging everything etc./ But it did not work out.

... (read last posts for more info)...

So you just admitted that playing Orochi as he was designed to be played: Dodges, counterattacks with deflects etc converts him into a horrible character for a good level fight.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, epic lol. Thread is ended now. You just gave OP all his reasons that you denied before hahahaha

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 05:20 PM
So you just admitted that playing Orochi as he was designed to be played: Dodges, counterattacks with deflects etc converts him into a horrible character for a good level fight.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, epic lol. Thread is ended now. You just gave OP all his reasons that you denied before hahahaha

This French guy is a contradiction. Do not your time on him, he is just trolling. Empty arguments for tring to hide "orochi sucks but is good for me cus I can kill it"

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 05:25 PM
There is theory then there is how to put it in use. Maybe Orochi was designed to work with deflect, but since parry is far better. And again, deflect follow up does not work well against 1 hero (which is one the worst hero in game). What is the big deal? Deflect still works ok vs everything else.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:31 PM
I think he is Spanish. He will be sure to correct one of us in a minute ... ;)

Wow, Gray you failed twice in a row for not following properly the conversation. He is talking about the french troll that was talking like if the orochi is good enough, but then he admitted twice that you cannot play him like he was designed to play with counter attacks, deflects and stuff.

Lol I cannot believe you failed twice in a row, my Qui Gon Yinn friend didnt mean me. He meant the other guy, the french guy. Special K guy. He is special like my breakfast. :rolleyes:

http://www.specialk.co.nz/content/dam/workarea/assetpushqueue/assetpushqueue-WebAssets-Approved/images/web-raw-Approved/eng%20NZ/81/68/prod_img-198168.jpg

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Well my second sentence was spot on, you can't argue with that ;)

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Well my second sentence was spot on, you can't argue with that ;)

Indeed. But you failed in the other thing in somekind of double fail, because I'm swiss, not spanish. 50/50% though haha

Not bad man, not bad, keep progressing to become the trolling lord of this forum, I have hopes in you. As soon as I get that trophy that you know I will leave, but I will still come here once or twice a week to read your trolling funny stuff, so please dont leave the forums or get tired from the game like me and many others.

iAlwaysL0se
04-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Hi I'm Mr. Meseeks!

It's pretty sad you think people trying to help you are just trolls. it's a shame man. but since you wanna be a ****... You really don't understand that deflecting a berserker now is useless when they are comboing? You will NEVER interrupt their attack once hyper armor is started. THATS THE POINT OF HYPER ARMOR! You eat a hit without getting your attacks interrupted, is that not what your whole argument is about? That Orochi is useless now simply because you can't always interrupt a berserker during a deflect now? You can brag about all your skill and understanding but if you fail to see this simple mechanic of strength vs weakness when fighting certain characters you will forever be salty and should stop this argument you will not/ cannot win.
I'm doubting your legitimacy as a Jedi, all this salt and anger will send you down the dark side! You sully Qui-Gon Jinns image! Lastly, learn more than one character and you might get less angry :D

*ceases to exist*

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Indeed. But you failed in the other thing in somekind of double fail, because I'm swiss, not spanish. 50/50% though haha

Not bad man, not bad, keep progressing to become the trolling lord of this forum, I have hopes in you. As soon as I get that trophy that you know I will leave, but I will still come here once or twice a week to read your trolling funny stuff, so please dont leave the forums or get tired from the game like me and many others.

Corazon is Spanish for heart though, no?

Not saying you don't know where you come from, of course, but that's why I thought Spanish :)

Kaeldian
04-10-2017, 05:46 PM
So basically you're bellyaching because you have to adapt to a specific match-up? The adaption wouldn't even be that difficult...

Yah, I'm going to get flamed into the ground, but christ - all because you don't want to swap a deflect for a parry. That's just sad man.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 06:09 PM

Not saying you don't know where you come from, of course, but that's why I thought Spanish :)

So you want to know my story, ok. Offtopic incoming:

Once, when I was starting my studies career, I visited an Oceanographical institution, and there there was a dolphins aquarium at the very bottom, like under-underfloor. One of the dolphins as soon as I arrived to that area with a big crystal, came right into me, and started to do somekind of rolling around his own head in the exact place where my hand was touching the glass , with his own mouth, and he started to like mmmm dance around? It was a fantastic feeling, and one of the workers said: Waw, this guy must have a dolphin heart in front of everyone from the institution. That happened at Spain. And the next day a girl from my college started to say that I had a dolphin heart, in her language, spanish, so thats how my nickname got born.

And that was my story and the offtopic. Sorry mods xD Now you know it Gray.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 06:10 PM
So basically you're bellyaching because you have to adapt to a specific match-up? The adaption wouldn't even be that difficult...

Yah, I'm going to get flamed into the ground, but christ - all because you don't want to swap a deflect for a parry. That's just sad man.

I dont want to change my deflects for parries. Go into the flames already xD

Now seriously: We were discussing something much more important than just that.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 06:11 PM

Again, learn about the char before post it. This is not about to adapt, but is to show how useless the counter is. You can use it both ways LA or HA, but LA don't give anything special but a comom hit but it was usable before patch and the HA wich is useless cus is slow

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 06:13 PM

To be honest I'm also belived that he was spanish.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 06:36 PM
To be honest I'm also belived that he was spanish.

My Qui-Gon Jinn master, if you want me to nationalize Spanish, I will if it makes you happy. Anything to keep The Force on balance. :p

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi I'm Mr. Meseeks!

It's pretty sad you think people trying to help you are just trolls. it's a shame man. but since you wanna be a ****... You really don't understand that deflecting a berserker now is useless when they are comboing? You will NEVER interrupt their attack once hyper armor is started. THATS THE POINT OF HYPER ARMOR! You eat a hit without getting your attacks interrupted, is that not what your whole argument is about? That Orochi is useless now simply because you can't always interrupt a berserker during a deflect now? You can brag about all your skill and understanding but if you fail to see this simple mechanic of strength vs weakness when fighting certain characters you will forever be salty and should stop this argument you will not/ cannot win.
I'm doubting your legitimacy as a Jedi, all this salt and anger will send you down the dark side! You sully Qui-Gon Jinns image! Lastly, learn more than one character and you might get less angry :D

*ceases to exist*

My god ppl are just ignorant with a char they just don't play.

Orochi is useless cus he only has deflect as counter, by doing heavy armor you just kill his counter wich is very hard to master. And before you can think use parry, I will tell you, assasins was not made to parry everything, once again he was made to deflect. You take it out, them there is no reason to deflect, in other words there is no reason for using orochi skills. Wich is a char based on deflect. And guess what? There is no reason for him to exist, once you got another chars that can parry.

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 06:41 PM
It is just parry that is too effective. Once they nerf parry, so what? Just adapt to the new berserker. You just have to dodge or block his chain. That's it.

SangLong524
04-10-2017, 07:03 PM
this thread is going no where. U can't argue with OP since if u disagree, you haven't "played the class", according to OP. And it's threading close to nationality.
I'm confident that Orochi will go nowhere and remain in the game. The thread is a nonsense b***sh*t anyway.
i'll go back to play whichever f**king class i wish till i can adapt properly. b****es like u lot can stay here and whine to nerf this and nerf that. I'll deal with whatever come to pass.
Happy b****ing! :)

psyminion
04-10-2017, 07:16 PM
yeah I rarely deflect against anyone other than pks and valks. as an orochi I think when I block and counter with top lights (not spam) it seems to work ok.

am I doin it wrong?

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 07:18 PM
yeah I rarely deflect against anyone other than pks and valks. as an orochi I think when I block and counter with top lights (not spam) it seems to work ok.

am I doin it wrong?

Ubisoft is doing it wrong. We are supposed to be agile agressive counter-attackers relying in our best attack: Deflect, and that just doesnt work xD
You are doing it with the tools that Ubisoft gives you, even if they are **** and not what they should be, just that.

palyftw
04-10-2017, 07:22 PM
This thing on the OP happen against PK and Valkyrie spam too, if her spamming lights and you deflect, both gonna be hit, that's why on this patch they buff the deflect on the berserker, so he canno't be interrupt by her spam, yet they don't touch the deflect on orochi.

Even if he use his stormrush against pk light spam, you will dodge her first light, however the second spam from her will stop the stormrush, and this is stupid because the main use of stormrush is to punish spam since is an counter move, otherwise is just a feint back dash and this can happen with other characthers. That's why pretty much all the good orochi light attack top and zone.

There are other examples why his kit need some rework, but i will not lose my time here, because english is not my first language, and is hard for me to express everything.

Edit:grammar

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 07:27 PM
This thing on the OP happen against PK and Valkyrie spam too, if her spamming lights and you deflect, both gonna be hit, that's why on this patch they buff the deflect on the berserker, so he canno't be interrupt by her spam, yet they don't touch the deflect on orochi.

Even if he use his stormrush against pk light spam, you will dodge her first light, however the second spam from her will stop the stormrush, and this is stupid because the main use of stormrush is to punish spam since is an counter move, otherwise is just a feint back dash and this can happen with other characthers. That's why pretty much all the good orochi light attack top and zone.

There are other examples why his kit need some rework, but i will not lose my time here, because english is not my first language, and is hard for me to express everything.

Edit:grammar

We understood you perfectly and we agree with you. Orochi needs improvements and rework, its pretty clear for everyone that is experienced with the Orochi.

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 08:09 PM

For a person that has a hard time with english, you succeed where a lot of english speakers fails. Yes that is the point, I'm not asking for nerf anybody but to take a closer look on the orochi. Seems like UBI just abandon him a long time ago, because there is no point in use his skills once it sucks. This is the purpose of this post, and all I read was a bunch of people telling me "don't use this skill, just parry it."

This is a prove that orochi skills are both dificult and almost useless.

psyminion
04-10-2017, 08:55 PM
I'm pretty sure there are lots of heroes with skills that are rarely used. not being able to use deflect on every opponent
does not = delete orochi imo

JediGamerFurius
04-10-2017, 09:10 PM
not being able to use deflect on every opponent
does not = delete orochi imo

That is not the case. The fact is that most of the orochi skills are useles, wich makes orochi weak against another classes.

Specialkha
04-10-2017, 09:57 PM
That is not the case. The fact is that most of the orochi skills are useles, wich makes orochi weak against another classes.

That statement is true for most other class by your standard.