PDA

View Full Version : joining squad issues

Tm_CatNip
04-10-2017, 04:49 AM
i cannot connect to certain friends in squad on rainbow six siege. yes i have checked the nat type and i have restarted my game as well ad they have. restarted my computer, and nothing works i am tired of not being able to join some friends and not others. this is the second time i have tried to get ubisoft to fix it and nothing has been done.

AdamSn0w
04-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Hi!
I have the same problem on PC. We can't join in squad with my friend.
We tried everything, port forwarding, restart game, uplay even restart PC. We got the same error message 2-0000E000 everytime.

We both use TP-LINK routers Eset Smart Securuty.
Same config last week and everythong worked just fine...

What's the problem?
Ubi please help us!

Black_Widow9
04-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please try the troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000024695/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-PC-R6S) and if you're still having issues, get in touch with our Support team directly.

Thanks

wotisjanitor
04-23-2017, 11:17 PM
i cannot connect to certain friends in squad on rainbow six siege. yes i have checked the nat type and i have restarted my game as well ad they have. restarted my computer, and nothing works i am tired of not being able to join some friends and not others. this is the second time i have tried to get ubisoft to fix it and nothing has been done.

Post your YT channel like you said you would, please.