PDA

View Full Version : As much as I hate to admit this....I'm getting bored.....

AncientReaper20
04-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this game. But, after getting 3 characters to prestige 3+ and 108 gear level, I can honestly say, I'm kind of bored.

I know this game has only been out for two months or so, but I honestly cannot play any longer. I log on to do my two dailies, then I can't play any longer.

New content is trickling out at a slow pace, and I'm not even excited anymore for the DLC, because they won't even inform us what it is, how much it costs, etc.

Anyone else feel this pain?

REALLY wish there was a split-screen co-op mode, so I could play with my son, but it doesn't look like that will ever happen.....

xjlxking
04-09-2017, 08:13 PM
There is no new content
You played the game a lot, probably over 100 hours, right?

Karma_Ghost
04-09-2017, 08:56 PM
There is no new content

New emotes, executions, ornaments, outfits.

Game is getting a little stale. New maps and warriors are presumably coming in a couple weeks or so.

Kaijudub
04-09-2017, 08:57 PM
REALLY wish there was a split-screen co-op mode, so I could play with my son, but it doesn't look like that will ever happen.....

The co-op in this is actually laughable. Player 1 sees all the story and fights the bosses while player 2 just sits there waiting.... EPIC work imo.

AncientReaper20
04-09-2017, 09:02 PM
There is no new content

Well over 100 hours.....

And by new content, I mean new characters, maps, executions...hell anything besides stupid outfits...

DrExtrem
04-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Yeah.

Its horrible to impossible to defend against certain moves on console, core game mechanics are bugged and/or broken, the bots are ignoring mechanics and rules, story mode is too short, faction war is a rigged piece if crap, heroes are barely balanced, matchmaking is lol, connection is a chore.

I am not only getting bored .. I am frustrated.

Herbstlicht
04-09-2017, 09:52 PM
It's a little early but ... would you mind me jumping boat?
I know, being with the Samurai factions gets me hate wherever i go, though that still feels kinda mean to me.
But you are so very right with some of those issues ...

xjlxking
04-09-2017, 09:55 PM
New emotes, executions, ornaments, outfits.

Game is getting a little stale. New maps and warriors are presumably coming in a couple weeks or so.

Emotes and Executions? Wow the quality really speaks for itself huh

SlashingElbow
04-09-2017, 10:06 PM
I wish i could say it was bored but since i cant even connect to this abortion of a game... Its more like this is getting frustrating. UBOSOFT ANSWER ME AFTER 6 TICKETS AND 3 WEEKS PLZ DAMNIT

Alchemist-21-
04-09-2017, 11:08 PM
I'm getting bored with it too. When the patch drops some of the changes might give me another week or two of enjoyment, but right now the game's only fun when I'm in a party with my friends. Bot teammates are trash and I hate relying on randoms in this game.

UbiJurassic
04-09-2017, 11:40 PM
We unfortunately do not have any new information to share regarding new maps or heroes yet. As we get closer towards the end of the season, we will have more to share regarding the new heroes and maps.

AncientReaper20
04-09-2017, 11:57 PM
We unfortunately do not have any new information to share regarding new maps or heroes yet. As we get closer towards the end of the season, we will have more to share regarding the new heroes and maps.

Okay, what CAN you tell us? What about the new executions that you showcased?

Anything?