PDA

View Full Version : @Ubisoft Can you ALREADY fix the counter guard break after parry?

AzureSky.
04-09-2017, 04:22 PM
I already posted a video about it (A MONTH AGO) https://youtu.be/DbMno_dTQ0k
Also its broken when someone is near no stamina and you parry them making them have 0 stamina and after that if you make a guard break they will ALWAYS counter it.

Plz fix this asap, no more time you already had it.

Im tired of playing duels and people still exploit this in desicive moments.

escacleo
04-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Keep it like that. Takes away from the defense meta. Every parry gets a free heavy....Weak

Gemini-Iceland
04-09-2017, 04:58 PM
I already posted a video about it (A MONTH AGO) https://youtu.be/DbMno_dTQ0k
Also its broken when someone is near no stamina and you parry them making them have 0 stamina and after that if you make a guard break they will ALWAYS counter it.

Plz fix this asap, no more time you already had it.

Im tired of playing duels and people still exploit this in desicive moments.

Pretty sure you are pushing GB too late. You need to push it just as you parry to get the free version.

TheLastPandaa
04-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Pretty sure you are pushing GB too late. You need to push it just as you parry to get the free version.

Im pretty sure you are totally wrong. It is a bug that occurs when you parry and GB an enemy that is out of stamina interrupting the animation of him falling down to the flor. You can try to replicate it every time you like with lv3 bots for example to get your own conclusions.

Kaijudub
04-09-2017, 08:50 PM
two words.....

Debuff Resistance..

AzureSky.
04-09-2017, 09:41 PM

No, i did the perfect guard break after parry in all of the video (tap and hold gb in the last frames of the parry, that way you dont get any frame loss)

AzureSky.
04-09-2017, 09:43 PM
two words.....

Debuff Resistance..

you dont have gear in 1vs1 and 2vs2 its only for flair. Read the text to the right when you enter matchmatching.

UbiJurassic
04-10-2017, 12:40 AM
I've made a note of this post and your video to forward over to the team. Videos are a huge help when we look to resolve issues, so thanks for putting that together, AzureSky!

AzureSky.
04-10-2017, 04:42 PM
I've made a note of this post and your video to forward over to the team. Videos are a huge help when we look to resolve issues, so thanks for putting that together, AzureSky!

I didnt record the near no stamina parry counter guard break bug, but it also happens a lot, that is a game changer bug also.

If you want i can record more of this bug and the no stamina one vs people but it will take some time.

I tested it vs bot to ensure a near no ms enviroment (and also the lvl 3 bots make actions at the least possible frame so they are really nice to test this things)