PDA

View Full Version : I am ***** done with this bs

nagya12356
04-09-2017, 12:02 PM
When the enemy feint and gbs me it works for them cause i go for the parry AND I DONT FEINT but gb gets me. But when I do the same I cant do it cause cant let me gb him and he hits me. I am ****IN DONE WITH THIS STUPID ******** GAME. AND the Warlords headbut still broken as **** great job ubi ****in great job please make another like this YOU ****IN *******S

Jancis15
04-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

Gray360UK
04-09-2017, 12:13 PM
All battles are first won or lost, in the mind - Joan of Arc

CoyoteXStarrk
04-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Okay bye lol

corazondedelfin
04-09-2017, 12:46 PM
All battles are first won or lost, in the mind - Joan of Arc

Whats the point of going out? We're just gonna wind up back here anyway. - Homer J. Simpson :nonchalance:

Dodge this.

RatedChaotic
04-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know - Ernest Hemmingway

Dizzy4213
04-09-2017, 03:01 PM
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time - Leo Tolstoy

Jancis15
04-09-2017, 03:09 PM
“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
– Albert Einstein

UbiJurassic
04-10-2017, 01:16 AM
"I'm not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" - Chandler Bing

In all seriousness, we're sorry to hear that you're frustrated with the gameplay. We are constantly looking for player feedback to improve, so be sure to drop us your opinion on how it could be improved, magic_godzilla.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-10-2017, 01:31 AM
In warfare, you must be as formless as water -Sun Tzu

Vingrask
04-10-2017, 01:39 AM
The best-forum-community-of-the-internet! Hahahaha. I'm crying.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-10-2017, 04:52 AM
"A day without sunshine is like night" ~ Me.

DrinkinMyStella
04-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Would you like salt with that?

Supercool5150
04-10-2017, 06:43 PM
He who first smelt it...Dealt it - Anonymous

Solkoss
04-10-2017, 07:13 PM
"I'm not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" - Chandler Bing

In all seriousness, we're sorry to hear that you're frustrated with the gameplay. We are constantly looking for player feedback to improve, so be sure to drop us your opinion on how it could be improved, magic_godzilla.

"Bazinga!" - Sheldon Cooper

I know in the game heavies (for whatever reason) can be guard broken which I personally don't like because GB is already such a safe move as is (also you are not in guard when swinging a heavy!). That is the OP's ultimate complaint.

IMO feinting a parry attempt should not be in the game. If you want to parry something you should have to commit to that parry.
If someone baits our a parry attempt, they should have to pull off a counter parry (not a guard break).
If a defender feints a parry on an actual incoming attack, the attack should strike through and still do damage (or at least half of the damage). I think this would remove some of the turtle meta from the game at least

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 07:47 PM
I must admit Ubisoft, this thread is epic from the first to the last comment. Thank you for the upvotes lol

l3OoOM
04-10-2017, 08:12 PM
"Get rid of the p2p." -For Honor Community
"Get dedicated servers." -For Honor Community
"Fix connection issues." -For Honor Community
"**** you ubi**** for stealing my money. I want a refund. You ****ing liars, cash grab. Buggy ****ing game. Error 80081350F7 server not found." -For Honor Community
"Connecting people." - Nokia "Get disconnected." - Ubisoft
Udon'tPlay -Ubisoft u w0t server m8 - Ubisoft

What is more effective than Guard Break (GB)?
-Cash Grab (CB).

If you have an issue or any kind of a problem, today. Go to the support and get a fast response after a quick 10-14 days.
-If this issue has NOT been resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it at any time by clicking on the...

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 08:13 PM
"Get rid of the p2p." -For Honor Community
"Get dedicated servers." -For Honor Community
"Fix connection issues." -For Honor Community
"**** you ubi**** for stealing my money. I want a refund. You ****ing liars, cash grab. Buggy ****ing game. Error 80081350F7 server not found." -For Honor Community
"Connecting people." - Nokia "Get disconnected." - Ubisoft
Udon'tPlay -Ubisoft u w0t server m8 - Ubisoft

What is more effective than Guard Break (GB)?
-Cash Grab (CB).

If you have an issue or any kind of a problem, today. Go to the support and get a fast response after a quick 10-14 days.
-If this issue has NOT been resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it at any time by clicking on the...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH

You are salty but man, that is so funny hahaha Nice

Connecting people.- Nokia / Disconnecting people.- Ubisoft. Hahaha

l3OoOM
04-10-2017, 08:18 PM

HAHAHAHHA :D

+1 bro!

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 08:22 PM
HAHAHAHHA :D

+1 bro!

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/acu-640x400.png

:D

xLeapingLizardx
04-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Maybe the person is out of stamina? For whatever reason if you feint someone who is out of stamina and they go for the parry and you try to guardbreak, your guardbreak will fail and the heavy will hit you.

IMO feinting a parry attempt should not be in the game. If you want to parry something you should have to commit to that parry.
If someone baits our a parry attempt, they should have to pull off a counter parry (not a guard break).
If a defender feints a parry on an actual incoming attack, the attack should strike through and still do damage (or at least half of the damage). I think this would remove some of the turtle meta from the game at least
Characters with feintable unblockables would rule because that is the only move you HAVE to parry (or dodge).

iAlwaysL0se
04-10-2017, 09:31 PM
LOOOOOOL

She's all like,
"welcome to Wendy's, dafuq you tryna order?"

Solkoss
04-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Maybe the person is out of stamina? For whatever reason if you feint someone who is out of stamina and they go for the parry and you try to guardbreak, your guardbreak will fail and the heavy will hit you.

Characters with feintable unblockables would rule because that is the only move you HAVE to parry (or dodge).

Feintable unblockables. Love em! My favorite thing to do on a raider --- Run someone out of STA, Feint the unblockable zone and parry the heavy attack for a knockdown :)

ViciousOphidian
04-10-2017, 10:42 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH

You are salty but man, that is so funny hahaha Nice

It's just an overly vocal minority. - Ubisoft / For Honor Community

Open Beta ~ 130k
14th of Feb ~ 85k
Beginning of March ~45k
End of March ~30k
11th of April - [Not Shown]

Iskaroth
04-11-2017, 01:17 AM
"Don't believe every quote you see on the internet" - Socrates

l3OoOM
04-11-2017, 08:28 AM

Open Beta ~ 130k
14th of Feb ~ 85k
Beginning of March ~45k
End of March ~30k

Let's just quote this here.

Teh1one
04-11-2017, 09:04 AM

Open Beta ~ 130k
14th of Feb ~ 85k
Beginning of March ~45k
End of March ~30k

Raider is actually Peacekeeper killer - Ubisoft 2017

Haplo_Bane
04-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Confucius says" Man with d#ck on head,cannot see for nuts"

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 03:11 PM
To every Viking that reads me right now, come in here! >> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!!

SlashingElbow
04-11-2017, 03:54 PM
"i'm not great at the advice. Can i interest you in a sarcastic comment?" - chandler bing

in all seriousness, we're sorry to hear that you're frustrated with the gameplay. We are constantly looking for player feedback to improve, so be sure to drop us your opinion on how it could be improved, magic_godzilla.

u know how it can be improved. Focus everything on the connection issues or just get dedicated servers like all serious developers do

Drachdhar
04-11-2017, 03:54 PM

Please do something to improve console For Honor that does not involve people having to buy a PC monitor or a new TV... Many moves are just to hard to react to in time when considering the picture update speed, or whatever its called, on at least my TV... And its not that old... Seriously, many of the faster moves, like light attacks and GBs, hits a split second after the indicator shows up.

Also the sad fact that different heroes have different guard speeds, not cool.

SirRegisKeg
04-11-2017, 05:14 PM
When the enemy feint and gbs me it works for them cause i go for the parry AND I DONT FEINT but gb gets me. But when I do the same I cant do it cause cant let me gb him and he hits me. I am ****IN DONE WITH THIS STUPID ******** GAME. AND the Warlords headbut still broken as **** great job ubi ****in great job please make another like this YOU ****IN *******S

It appears no one has told you yet, probably because this comment is hilarious, they are using the exact mechanic used to catch most likely a turtle player such as yourself. They bait you into trying to parry with the heavy then guard break you, you can easily end this by not relying on parry so much and commit by attacking with lights