PDA

View Full Version : New Cosmetic Items ideas!

iBladeRune
04-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Just some random ideas that I would like to see in-game:

-A Mythic Outfit for Vikings with ice-themed effects and a cool ornament.
-A blood-themed effect for executions, emotes and idle. I feel like there's not enough blood in the game. I would like to chop off heads and be covered in it!
Ps. I think you guys should add blood effects on weapons. It feels weird to have a clean weapon all the time.
-Add more variety to where heroes can use the player's emblem.
-Add a new type of customization item: voice lines. Just to add more variety in one or two moves of each hero.

Do you have any ideas that you would like to see in game?

Karma_Ghost
04-09-2017, 04:04 PM
+1 ice effects. Crystallizing ice that shatters on execution would be awesome.

The clean weapon look isn't that weird; blood doesn't really stick well to polished steel. Unless the steel is pitted or has deep engravings, blood mostly runs off blades when swung. What's left is a pinkish tinge that's barely noticeable at a distance.

People have been asking for emblems on shields for a while. I think duel mode could use banners or something that display player emblems on the map.

As far as new stuff goes, I'd like a brighter/happier looking effect like a star burst or fireworks.

ceaser64
04-09-2017, 06:00 PM
I was amazed when I went to put my player emblem on a shield and saw that I couldn't. Seems like the perfect place for it.

UbiJurassic
04-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Great suggestions, iBladeRune! Love these ideas. ;)

bmason1000
04-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Anywhere that emblems are an option, I'd like to use mine.

Auztinito
04-10-2017, 01:42 AM
More color schemes

TheNinefingers
04-10-2017, 02:28 AM
I'd like to see the epic and mythic armor sets come with unique armor pieces to compliment the paint and symbols - helm, shoulders, chest.

Xinlyfenne
04-10-2017, 03:00 AM
I'd like to see body customization options. Like having a short Shugoki and a tall Peacekeeper.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-10-2017, 05:16 AM
Apollyon armour! Make it super hard to get so only a tiny % can achieve it. Maybe if you beat apollyon without taking a single hit or something? Or going on a 40 kill streak in MP? (although that could be exploited possibly)

DrExtrem
04-10-2017, 07:35 AM
More color schemes

Good idea!

But we are only able to wear our neutral colors in duels -.-

Btw .. please unlock the two basic color schemes, that are locked by accident (dusk and the defenders equivalent)

And blood splatter on armor after an execution.

Frappenstain
04-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Wings! Put Wings! (Joking)

I'd like to see design you armor option after some prestige level. Chose avalible parts and connect them as a perfect armor!

I'd like to see body customization options. Like having a short Shugoki and a tall Peacekeeper.

I'm seeing little japanese dwarfs with giant clubs are rampaging trough castlewalls... All animations gone destroyed by that. Executions, manuevers.... It's looking like a bit impossible right now.