PDA

View Full Version : Houston We Have a Problem... in Gahreeshan

Siamooser
01-10-2004, 02:02 PM
I've got my KI and my 6 linking cloths, and have gone back to the lobby of the power generating building, expecting to take the elevator back to the roof so I can get out on the rock outcrop and find a way to that door I saw way below. Small problem, the elevator is no longer working! I can't get back into the power room, because the rotating gear is now blocking the jump from the cavity. Any suggestions? I'm stumped.

Siamooser

Siamooser
01-10-2004, 02:02 PM
I've got my KI and my 6 linking cloths, and have gone back to the lobby of the power generating building, expecting to take the elevator back to the roof so I can get out on the rock outcrop and find a way to that door I saw way below. Small problem, the elevator is no longer working! I can't get back into the power room, because the rotating gear is now blocking the jump from the cavity. Any suggestions? I'm stumped.

Siamooser

tebbst
01-10-2004, 02:14 PM
There are two elevators. One goes up, the other goes down. Did you go to the right one?

Siamooser
01-10-2004, 03:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tebbst:
There are two elevators. One goes up, the other goes down. Did you go to the right one?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah! I thought the elevator I took up last time was the one right across from the entry lobby (where the "get you KI" sign was). I followed the hallway around, and did find the other elevator still working, thanks! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I've never been down in an elevator - where does that one go (and I guess I can't go there now)?

Siamooser.

tebbst
01-11-2004, 02:12 AM
The second elevator just brings you down from the roof back to the hallway. One to go up. One to come down.

hammett.au
01-11-2004, 02:33 AM
but if one goes up and the other goes down then how can you use them more than once? o_O

tebbst
01-12-2004, 12:56 AM
You can assume the elevators automatically return after you exit them. Hence they will always be there next time. It's a security thing.