PDA

View Full Version : Please fix animations so they reflect the appropriate direction.

NSolace
04-08-2017, 06:49 PM
I've played with my UI off since launch and I do it not because I want to feel like some elitist pro, but because it makes the game way more immersive and fun.

Yet despite this fact, apparently I'm handicapping myself because various characters skills will show animations that are not the appropriate direction, so I miss block and parry opportunities.

P.S.

To add insult to injury, Orochi is still lacking with utilities to break through the turtles, ranged and even speed in some cases. So I feel even more handicapped using her as a main. :(

Hillbill79
04-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Play zerker...... then see how poor your roach isn't.

I've played with my UI off since launch and I do it not because I want to feel like some elitist pro, but because it makes the game way more immersive and fun.

Yet despite this fact, apparently I'm handicapping myself because various characters skills will show animations that are not the appropriate direction, so I miss block and parry opportunities.

P.S.

To add insult to injury, Orochi is still lacking with utilities to break through the turtles, ranged and even speed in some cases. So I feel even more handicapped using her as a main. :(