PDA

View Full Version : xbox one patch 1.05?

KSI_TheMadKing
04-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Does anybody know when the patch for Xbox One is coming out. I can't find anything online about saying if it was delayed or anything does anybody have any answers that can help me. Or is it already out because it doesn't seem like it is. I mean lawbringer and it doesn't seem like anything has changed.

SaTN-
04-08-2017, 09:51 AM
No it's not out yet for consoles. Dunno how long but probably takes 1-2 weeks longer than PC.

Lumina-US
04-09-2017, 08:21 PM
You know what the most (un)funny part about this matter is?

Fact: The XBOX ONE didn't even get update 1.04 yet, leave alone 1.05!

I check for updates daily, in hope the in-game connection might become a bit more stable, yet "For Honor" on XBOX ONE, is still on version 13.42, (which is 1.03) while the PC is already at least two patches ahead - what a joke!

Do you even still care for this game on other platforms Ubisoft? - judging by the fact that you don't even seem to try to make the console versions better in time, (and yes, i bet there's more people playing this on consoles than PC) it doesn't look like it at all!

Herbstlicht
04-09-2017, 08:51 PM
honestly, they treat us console players like trash. no freakin single word on console issues despite a "ups, we did not think about a thing like that before" in some former thread. but our money was good ...
Maybe they think: "oh gosh, they accept 30 fps and input lag and stuff we aint gonna fix for them, stupid folks. did they really think we would care about their platform?"

well, was no watchdogs, no assassins creed except for the pirate one, no division, no ghost recon for me. still like for honor. still hate how they ignore their biggest customer base. guess i should ask some media guys from dualshockers or kotaku, guess they always love some stories.

angry at your ignorance ubi -.-

DrExtrem
04-09-2017, 09:01 PM
200 hours ago, I thought: "well, it's a new game and I have to learn."

100 hours ago, I thought: "reaction time will get better ... I need to get better."

Now, I realize: "physical boundaries can not be pushed beyond a certain point - but I am not alone."

SlashingElbow
04-09-2017, 10:12 PM
AFter the last 'fix'' on xbox im not even able to play now for a couple of weeks. DAmn ubisoft wont answer me either after endless forum posts..6 support tickets and still no answer. Damn terrorists

UbiJurassic
04-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Does anybody know when the patch for Xbox One is coming out. I can't find anything online about saying if it was delayed or anything does anybody have any answers that can help me. Or is it already out because it doesn't seem like it is. I mean lawbringer and it doesn't seem like anything has changed.

No date has been specified for console just yet. We should have more info later this week. Console patches tend to take longer because they undergo a certification process from Sony and Microsoft before being released. PC, on the other hand, does not and can be pushed to players immediately.

You know what the most (un)funny part about this matter is?

I check for updates daily, in hope the in-game connection might become a bit more stable, yet "For Honor" on XBOX ONE, is still on version 13.42, (which is 1.03) while the PC is already at least two patches ahead - what a joke!

Do you even still care for this game on other platforms Ubisoft? - judging by the fact that you don't even seem to try to make the console versions better in time, (and yes, i bet there's more people playing this on consoles than PC) it doesn't look like it at all!

Patch 1.04 was released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on March 23rd.

NeoLocutus
04-10-2017, 10:22 AM

No, I downloaded 1.04 on Xbox One (it was a 170Mb update).
Honestly I don't know why Ubisoft uses two different version numbers for the patch and the one you see in game, but hey... it's Ubisoft after all :D

Believe me when I say that I neither want to defend Ubisoft nor will ever defend them in the future, but the delay in releasing the title update is on Microsoft's side, not Ubi.
Games and title updates undergo a certification process that takes (a lot of) time before being published on the Store.

vgrimr_J
04-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Patches are ready even days before they get released on PC i have an idea hear me out how about start pushing the patch for consoles certification BEFORE it goes live on pc it should shorten the waiting time for consoles since it takes ages.

BuddyJumps
04-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Patches are ready even days before they get released on PC i have an idea hear me out how about start pushing the patch for consoles certification BEFORE it goes live on pc it should shorten the waiting time for consoles since it takes ages.

This.

SlashingElbow
04-10-2017, 01:09 PM
This patch makes it or breaks it for me. Still got connection after this one its deleted for ever