PDA

View Full Version : Can you CGB consistently using a traditional controller?

Vingrask
04-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Can you? Because for me it demand too much effort compared to a keyboard/mouse.

Some days this upset me a lot. I can't CGB consistently when a situation get complicated enough, like when I'm cornered against a hero which has potential to do moves which obligate me to dodge/deflect or block, like some ZAs. There is no window to move my finger fast enough and press a button or worse, move the analog stick. When I manage to do that was because I was expecting, not by reaction per se. I have to defend myself from a possible GB using other ways, because Deflect, CGB and Block are too much options to choose when cornered.

This looks unfair when I put someone on corner which is clearly playing with a kb/m, because you never land a GB just pressuring and make them think: they have a finger always on it and all the movement needed for execute any moves on kb/m is much easier than on controller.

So if most of you come here and say you can CGB like a kb/m player, using a traditional controller, I will resign myself and just practice my finger speed even more.

But if no, I ask for devs please allow me reconfigure my controller!

SerArthur-Dayne
04-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Yes you can. I can do it no prob. If your having troubles, test your internet, then try this test out http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime and see if you have a bad reaction time.

Epoqx
04-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Meanwhile, just a tip, i'm on xbox, and i remapped X to LB using a normal controller. Xbox options.

And yeah, it changes your life concerning GB and CBG.