PDA

View Full Version : Ninja move set passive: Fall Resistance.

Karma_Ghost
04-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Assuming we're going to see a Ninja and it does indeed use kama as a weapon(s), I think it would give Ninja a little more flavor if it could catch itself after falling off a ledge by using the kama like ice axes. For balance sake, it would have a recovery time where any attack would knock it off.

We already have so many classes with long range throws, it would be fun to have one that is resistant to environmental deaths.

Egotistic_Ez
04-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Honestly I think this should be a thing for all classes. It really shows how badly designed a mechanic is when most people in duels and brawls won't fight each other until they move away from the bs.

Not to mention on maps like high fort at least a third of the game's kills are from edge throws.

Karma_Ghost
04-08-2017, 08:34 PM
I can see it being done reasonably by a few classes. We know Raider should be able to do it, as the campaign one does exactly that. I don't know about everyone though. Some seem too heavy, like Lawbringer and Shugoki. Other would be obstructed by their equipment like Conqueror, Warlord and maybe Valkyrie.