PDA

View Full Version : Why do soldiers stun you??!

Sploogy99
04-07-2017, 08:47 PM
In either dominion or skirmish regular AI soldiers are able to stun you if you are not blocking them. It may stun you for a short time but that short time can mean life or death in dominion. Especially since I main Shugoki I need to be defensive but these soldiers make it so difficult if you are on the middle objective. Very annoying and a poor decision to add in this game.

pancakerz
04-07-2017, 10:58 PM
...That's the point of the mooks. They're not that dangerous, but can make a difference if you pick a fight with an opponent in the middle of them. If you just charge in blindly, and expect to win a fight, you're going to have a bad time. Pick your battles, and your battlefields.

RoosterIlluzion
04-08-2017, 07:40 AM
Seriously? You're complaining about the bug bites? They mostly just add atmosphere, but if you think you're a god and don't pay attention to them, they'll cost you fights.

DuhSavagePickle
04-08-2017, 04:43 PM
In either dominion or skirmish regular AI soldiers are able to stun you if you are not blocking them. It may stun you for a short time but that short time can mean life or death in dominion. Especially since I main Shugoki I need to be defensive but these soldiers make it so difficult if you are on the middle objective. Very annoying and a poor decision to add in this game.

Because they're *******s. That's why.

On a more serious note, it's a great feature added to the game, you're literally fighting in a small battalion. Simply put, bad idea to fight there.

Did I mention they're *******s?

DrExtrem
04-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Because its their only chance to f**k you.

Guard break, while you are fighting a hero