PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for let us disable effects, devs!

Vingrask
04-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Things was going really off while more and more players are using pre-school wings and lanterns and confetti...

And if someday you guys launch off-theme costumes, please, let us disable that too. I rather see an enemy's prestige 0 outfit.

So, thanks a lot!

Pope138
04-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Wait a minute.
You mean there's a way for me to play this game and NOT see those lame flower petals or that smoke monster from "Lost?"
How did I not know about this!?!

Vingrask
04-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Wait a minute.
You mean there's a way for me to play this game and NOT see those lame flower petals or that smoke monster from "Lost?"
How did I not know about this!?!

Cause it entered now with 1.05.

It's amazing, man!

MrWTF
04-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Yeah! +1. Especially now when "Butterfly swarm" and "bat swarm" is coming as effects :P (no joke)

UbiNoty
04-07-2017, 11:58 PM
:D Glad to know you like it! I don't think it was mentioned in the patch notes, but yes, it came with last Thursday's update.

We_Wuz_Kongz
04-08-2017, 12:32 AM
But, mah thunderhumps what's the point if my opponent can't see Thor strike the heavens in celebration of my raider's powerful thrusts?

Alchemist-21-
04-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Does the new patch allow you to change weather graphics settings too? Because I'd disable rain effects in a heartbeat.

Herbstlicht
04-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Well, i don't mind these effects at all. But it is good to have options anyway.
The weather though .. wahh, it is soo amazing *-*
I really dig the visuals in this game, only thing i did turn off was decapitations. Dislike heads flying around :/

M0nty_1
04-08-2017, 03:03 AM
Oh good, if Ubisoft have the resources to implement trivial enhancements to disable features, then they have surely fixed REALLY IMPORTANT DEFECTS like the disconnection problems that happen with about 50% of sessions???? Right???

Ontari
04-08-2017, 12:37 PM
Does the new patch allow you to change weather graphics settings too? Because I'd disable rain effects in a heartbeat.

Man, but the rain effects are so gorgeous! The drops of water bouncing off your sword and dancing around while you fight. It is the best weather effect ever man :D

BananaBlighter
04-08-2017, 12:46 PM
NOW I'm really jealous that PC got the update earlier and I still have to wait for it on PS4. I've really wanted the ability to turn off those hideous things since a video went up showcasing all the effects from the game files prior to release.

SlashingElbow
04-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Fix the connection issues before all this bs

TheLastPandaa
04-08-2017, 03:46 PM
If we turn off the efects and costumes, will we ge get better conexion response? Im a complety ignorant on how this things works but i think that if we have less things on the screen, the less things the game has to render and maybe it might take us to a better frame rate? :confused: No idea really. Im just asking.

jshears18
04-08-2017, 04:04 PM
NOW I'm really jealous that PC got the update earlier and I still have to wait for it on PS4. I've really wanted the ability to turn off those hideous things since a video went up showcasing all the effects from the game files prior to release.

Do you have a link to that video?

supertaco0
04-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Oh good, if Ubisoft have the resources to implement trivial enhancements to disable features, then they have surely fixed REALLY IMPORTANT DEFECTS like the disconnection problems that happen with about 50% of sessions???? Right???

They haven't even mentioned my issue as known yet friend :^) it has been almost a month and a half. Here is a link to a problem many other people are having

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1594258-Black-screen-after-round-finish-1-03-patch

Please spread the word anyone who reads this. I just want to play the game again without crashing 8/10 times

Alchemist-21-
04-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Man, but the rain effects are so gorgeous! The drops of water bouncing off your sword and dancing around while you fight. It is the best weather effect ever man :D

Not saying they look bad, but they drop my frame rate and I don't need that.