PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeepers 'The Best' Emote

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Just checking, this is the one the PK BOTS do in game, where she goes 'Mmm mmm mmm, ha ha ha, raar' as she turns with her swords in the air, right? Certainly looks like it, but with no audio on the Warriors Den stream and no audio on the emote preview in-game I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for any feedback.

P.S. Peacekeepers are the best ;)

Alustar.exe
04-07-2017, 01:30 PM
I like to spam stance changes to make her dance As my own custom /iwin emote

Alustar.exe
04-07-2017, 01:31 PM
It also makes a spiffy woosh-woosh noise

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 01:50 PM
I like to spam stance changes to make her dance As my own custom /iwin emote

Haha, and it's a lot cheaper to do it that way ;)

Prophit618
04-07-2017, 03:06 PM
I like to use the "Dummy" emote, and then twitch after the sword toss but before the head-hit. So she's just tossing her sword casually.

"The Best" is definitely the one where she dances a tiny bit and twirls her swords. I thought it looked pretty cool when I saw it on other people, but I think it looks kinda stupid from behind.

CandleInTheDark
04-07-2017, 03:14 PM
I like to use the "Dummy" emote, and then twitch after the sword toss but before the head-hit. So she's just tossing her sword casually.

"The Best" is definitely the one where she dances a tiny bit and twirls her swords. I thought it looked pretty cool when I saw it on other people, but I think it looks kinda stupid from behind.

If you're doing it after a battle you could always change the camera angle. I still want the one she throws her swords to the floor for when people are not coming towards me away from their favourite ledge.

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 04:19 PM
I just hope 'The Best' has the same audio the BOTS have when they do it, must have right?

Hell, I 'm gonna buy it anyway .... so I will let you know ;)

Prophit618
04-07-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure I've ever noticed the audio on it. But I keep game volume pretty low so I can better hear voice chat with my teammates.

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure I've ever noticed the audio on it. But I keep game volume pretty low so I can better hear voice chat with my teammates.

It's brilliant, she is totally cocky, the Peacekeeper people love to hate, she is like the cat that got the cream ... totally salt / rage inducing if you do it over the dead body of a downed foe, I would imagine ... hate mail incoming in 3, 2, 1 ... ;)

Yarzahn
04-07-2017, 04:29 PM
I always wondered why Ubisoft makes the bots spam emotes like that. I mean, it's like the equivalent of tea-bagging, it's annoying, childish and ungentlemanly. It made me never ever use any emotes at the end of a fight for fear of appearing obnoxious.
I just don't get why program bots to act like the douchiest of players.

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Update, here you go, volume up please :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFUgBxfhKj0

Prophit618
04-07-2017, 04:31 PM
They don't cancel the emotes early and repeat them endlessly to make it look like they're humping your corpse or jerking off. So at least the bots are using the taunts appropriately.

CandleInTheDark
04-07-2017, 05:08 PM
It's brilliant, she is totally cocky, the Peacekeeper people love to hate, she is like the cat that got the cream ... totally salt / rage inducing if you do it over the dead body of a downed foe, I would imagine ... hate mail incoming in 3, 2, 1 ... ;)

I might start keeping my hate mail rather than delete it, a collection of salt :p