PDA

View Full Version : Vikings need some 💘

Goat3_Saeko
04-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Come on devs give some love to Vikings they armor is like they are beggars females are like they are transsexuals wtf? No one see it? I don't say anything for how bad in game are cuz all we have different opinion.
( fur for shoulder pads wtf is your problem? For real)
And no offence even transsexuals are beautiful those days.

cragar212
04-07-2017, 11:51 AM
That Valk has some arms on her!

They really need to improve the "material" progression. Like material - Red, wtf is that.

Making your armor looking abit dirtier for prestiging twice sucks!

Should be like rough hide, hide, leather, studded leather or something. Each looking cooler and cooler

Hillbill79
04-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Haha, yeah the Valk is a big girl... wouldn't want to wake up next to that on a morning, Id probably **** myself, send up a word to Odin, chew my own arm off so as not to wake her/it, and be out the door faster than a berserker going for his morning cup of reindeer pee.

There's a reason the Valks are not in Valhalla lol :)

Nxtgen_Soco
04-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Eh Pretty sure they are trying to stay true to the history of vikings I don't remember reading or seeing a viking in a plate of Armour however I do wish they would get more looks, but in saying that material wise I cant think of anything really else they did use "Leather, fur, bones sharpened, bits of metal" but like the warlord he has I think its his shoulders that gives you either full sleeves or short sleeves like this kind of looks would be nice to add for all

AmericanNinja3
04-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Haha, yeah the Valk is a big girl... wouldn't want to wake up next to that on a morning, Id probably **** myself, send up a word to Odin, chew my own arm off so as not to wake her/it, and be out the door faster than a berserker going for his morning cup of reindeer pee.

There's a reason the Valks are not in Valhalla lol :)

She would smell the blood and come lunging with a top attack, sweep you, and commence to round two. This time more so rape than a drunken mistake.

Hillbill79
04-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Lol, Giddy up!

She would smell the blood and come lunging with a top attack, sweep you, and commence to round two. This time more so rape than a drunken mistake.