PDA

View Full Version : After I get the achievements I'm missing, I'm done.

Divinefist4256
04-07-2017, 04:41 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

If this comes off as me whining I'm sorry, but I had to get this off my chest. When I played the beta, I would stay up all night playing this game because I actually liked the game. When, I got the game I went in with the same enthusiasm I did when playing the beta. For a while I had the same amount of fun that I had the first time, but eventually that started to change. Whether it was the ******** way that the faction war worked, the fact that duel mode suddenly became limited to players using only certain characters, the fact that joining a faction does not come with any special perks, or the constant disconnects, my enjoyment of the came slowly dwindled. Now, two months later, I have come to the decision that once I get the last two achievements I don't have I am uninstalling this game. The only reason I am going to wait that long is because I suffered long enough to get them that it would be a shame if I did not finish it. So in summary, thank you Ubisoft for creating a game that lured me in with a fun beta and then quickly dashed any hope I had of this being anything like that.

Sincerely,
Divinefist4256

P.S. Thanks for making it so that in order to get all the achievements, we have to play this damn game for a whole season. I really appreciate that.

cdrex11
04-07-2017, 06:03 AM
this game and overwatch will both be new circuit games for MLG and other tournaments. a year from now this game will be even better and more balanced with more of everything. YOUR LOSS PAL, props to ubisoft for realizing this game is their future cash cow and the ONLY GAME THAT PPL WILL PAY TO PLAY AFTER PURCHASE since gold does so much as does Champ Status. Best game of 2017 so far along w Persona 5.

G0dzBlaze
04-07-2017, 06:05 AM
You really care about Uplay achievements??

I dont give a **** about them but on the other hand i do care about STEAM achievements lol

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 12:48 PM
That moment when you have to get every achievement in a game you hate .... :rolleyes:

Divinefist4256
04-07-2017, 01:34 PM
I was talking about the Xbox One achievements. I don't care about Uplay.