PDA

View Full Version : Well done!! You absolute destroyed Conquer. Well done!!!! Godamm you crying community

JunoAgattis
04-07-2017, 04:18 AM
I have played 8 days and 10 hours (not only Conquer)
I am Rep 7 conquer and Rep 10 account
I bought around 100 k steel for my conquer, Emotes, gear, executions, outfits
Now, you nerfed my Main Hero beyond understanding. I was okey with a bit nerf but what you bloody did was destroying this Hero

You took away everything I built up.
You force me to quit playing because keep playing this Hero is really just stupid now. the joy is not here anymore, I know it needed a nerf but geez. did you have to do what you did?
Playing my main is no longer fun. I either quit or play something else. You took away ever damm penny I spent on my hero when you trashed him.
That is money I warmhearted spent on my main. to have fun
and itīs all been for nothing.

Now I either quit this game or restart with a new hero. I damm choose to resign this game. I aint fking wasting another penny on this game for what you done!
You damm bastards

The_B0G_
04-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Can't shield bash spam any more?

darkspawn2101
04-07-2017, 04:56 AM
The hero needs reworked. It's going to happen, I'm sorry. Or it'll become one of the most handicapped heroes in the game.

It is inevitable. And it's inevitable because no matter how you slice it, he's either not fun to play against, or fun to play now. I only see it -after- the patch as most Conqs dig their heels in and go full turtle.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
04-07-2017, 05:01 AM
You are right. A lot of us have been saying conq needs a rework. He was a one note chart. Now he is useless. Hope they fix him, I like his style.

Dr-KaBoom
04-07-2017, 05:11 AM
I have played 8 days and 10 hours (not only Conquer)
I am Rep 7 conquer and Rep 10 account
I bought around 100 k steel for my conquer, Emotes, gear, executions, outfits
Now, you nerfed my Main Hero beyond understanding. I was okey with a bit nerf but what you bloody did was destroying this Hero

You took away everything I built up.
You force me to quit playing because keep playing this Hero is really just stupid now. the joy is not here anymore, I know it needed a nerf but geez. did you have to do what you did?
Playing my main is no longer fun. I either quit or play something else. You took away ever damm penny I spent on my hero when you trashed him.
That is money I warmhearted spent on my main. to have fun
and itīs all been for nothing.

Now I either quit this game or restart with a new hero. I damm choose to resign this game. I aint fking wasting another penny on this game for what you done!
You damm bastards

Bro you probably already realize this to some level but your reaction to a change in a video game is not healthy. Calm down and put things into prospective. And don't use the delusion of "money spent" to fuel some misplaced anger because you full well know that all sorts of balance changes can happen in an online video game before you spent a dime.

twibeyslakers
04-07-2017, 07:01 AM
This makes him the same as every character now sorry you can't spam attack full block stance revenge=heal rinse/repeat now. Can't wait for PK light/light spam on next nerf.

cragar212
04-07-2017, 07:04 AM
People need to realise if you play an op character it's most likely going to get nerfed.

tbtsrjc
04-07-2017, 07:15 AM
People need to realise if you play an op character it's most likely going to get nerfed.

How is the Conqueror over powered? Is he because people abuse his shield bash? I understand it's frustrating but after learning to side step it, it's no longer an issue and you can make quick work of anyone that plays like that. Side step, GB and attack. Rinse and repeat if they do.

He's slow, lacks range and he can't feint. I guess everyone has their own Kryptonite, I still struggle against bleeding PKs that know their footwork but I'm sure there's a solution to that somewhere that I'll learn. So sick of people calling OP to whichever class. The Orochi hate makes no sense, he's easy once you know his toolset. The only valid ones I read are about the Warlord's spammible headbutt, as an ex Warlord main I can see how that feature is broken.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 07:16 AM
OP you are not owed ANYTHING.

You bought all that steel knowing full well that heroes can be nerfed/buffed/reworked.

You deserve no sympathy from anyone here. They fixed a known issue. Thats their job

cragar212
04-07-2017, 07:21 AM
How is the Conqueror over powered? Is he because people abuse his shield bash? I understand it's frustrating but after learning to side step it, it's no longer an issue and you can make quick work of anyone that plays like that. Side step, GB and attack. Rinse and repeat if they do.

He's slow, lacks range and he can't feint. I guess everyone has their own Kryptonite, I still struggle against bleeding PKs that know their footwork but I'm sure there's a solution to that somewhere that I'll learn. So sick of people calling OP to whichever class. The Orochi hate makes no sense, he's easy once you know his toolset. The only valid ones I read are about the Warlord's spammible headbutt, as an ex Warlord main I can see how that feature is broken.

What are you even talking about? Have you read the patch notes or ever played a conqueror?

Raven-Mad
04-07-2017, 08:03 AM
I like how people are attacking the OP relentlessly when he has a point. Yes, Conq was OP and shield bash spam is annoying. However if any of you who are criticizing had taken the time to actually play the Conq, instead of morally judging someone for being upset that they made the class completely and totally unviable, you'd realize their nerf only makes Conq MORE cancerous.

Firstly, Conq's shield bash is the only thing that kept him viable, full stop. Yes, true, it was OP and too easy to use. But, all of his other mechanics are terrible. His attacks are universally slow and weak unless you charge them, and if you charge your opponent can guard break you for free or just wait for you to throw your attack and parry it. Conq also can't feint in the normal sense, he has to soft cancel with full guard, which drains half your stam AND stops it from recovering for a substantial period of time.

Yes, shield bash is annoying to face... so is nearly everything else in this game that makes a class viable (shoulder bash, headbutt, light spam, and hyper armor/charge from shugoki, and so on).

Now the ONLY way for a Conq to play, with any degree of sense, is 100% completely reactively. He can't SB you because if it hits he does one of the weakest hits in the game, if he misses you get a free guard break. This means he can only do it when it's safe or he has a very strong read on you.

This nerf only makes Conq less aggressive, less effective, and more passive. Every time you duel a Conq henceforth, he'll only wait for you to attack or try to get you to prematurely dodge by dashing to threaten shield bash. That's it. All you've done is make the game more defensive because you didn't understand that before you nerf Conq's SB you have to give him some other way of initiating.

Wateverdude
04-07-2017, 08:13 AM
I like how people are attacking the OP relentlessly when he has a point. Yes, Conq was OP and shield bash spam is annoying. However if any of you who are criticizing had taken the time to actually play the Conq, instead of morally judging someone for being upset that they made the class completely and totally unviable, you'd realize their nerf only makes Conq MORE cancerous.

Firstly, Conq's shield bash is the only thing that kept him viable, full stop. Yes, true, it was OP and too easy to use. But, all of his other mechanics are terrible. His attacks are universally slow and weak unless you charge them, and if you charge your opponent can guard break you for free or just wait for you to throw your attack and parry it. Conq also can't feint in the normal sense, he has to soft cancel with full guard, which drains half your stam AND stops it from recovering for a substantial period of time.

Yes, shield bash is annoying to face... so is nearly everything else in this game that makes a class viable (shoulder bash, headbutt, light spam, and hyper armor/charge from shugoki, and so on).

Now the ONLY way for a Conq to play, with any degree of sense, is 100% completely reactively. He can't SB you because if it hits he does one of the weakest hits in the game, if he misses you get a free guard break. This means he can only do it when it's safe or he has a very strong read on you.

This nerf only makes Conq less aggressive, less effective, and more passive. Every time you duel a Conq henceforth, he'll only wait for you to attack or try to get you to prematurely dodge by dashing to threaten shield bash. That's it. All you've done is make the game more defensive because you didn't understand that before you nerf Conq's SB you have to give him some other way of initiating.

This guy here actually play the Conq. His statement is very true. Conq is very strong vs aggressive mindless attack spammer and ganker, but nowhere near OP. If the Conq is OP why we not see him in every match? Because people with some active brain cell can counter him easily. I dropped Conq after hitting rep 3 for a reason.

Now the nerf take away his only opener, so next time dont cry because we Conq just staring at you.

The top 4 what a joke.

Raven-Mad
04-07-2017, 08:16 AM
You don't understand, a good conqueror was literally unpunishable because of his recoveries. Now he is punishable.

Maybe you'll put a few braincells together and think before you attack now, OP.

Right but maybe you'll put a few brain cells together and realize that the only option wasn't to destroy the class. Sometimes a bad fix to a problem is worse than no fix at all. All you've done is make one class unviable, this doesn't help any other class in the grand scheme of things (except Warlord as Conq was a known counter to it, you know, the most op class in the game pre patch along with PK).

Nerfing Conq is right, making him punishable somehow is right, the actual way they implemented it is completely and 100% wrong. Again, try to be objective: Conq has the lowest damage in the game, universally slow attacks, inability to feint without full guard cancel which drains half your stam and leaves you unable to regen, super short range, etc... He is literally weaker than Lawbringer or Raider without shield bash.

Also since conq only gets a poke, making his sb punishable by a full guard break is complete overkill imo. Not the right decision at all. SB will never be useful in that state unless, on average, you can land 3-4 of them for every one you miss.

LightofBaldur
04-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Sad to see them nerf him other top 5 characters could kill him in high level tourney, so it's not like he really needed nerfed beyond play-ability. Just feel like all the non tournament meta characters needed buffs to make them viable instead of making viable heros useless. And I don't even play conq, I play his kryptonite Raider. He only gets a very weak light from shield bash, should have just made it punishable by a light.