PDA

View Full Version : Preorder colors

Pain-Seeker
04-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Just noticed both defender and attacker colors for preording the game are missing . Any info on this ?

VolatileKnight
04-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Same here man. Kinda sucks

UbiNoty
04-07-2017, 02:53 AM
Just noticed both defender and attacker colors for preording the game are missing . Any info on this ?

What colors are you referring to? Afaik, defender and attacker are options in which you can choose different color schemes based on what side you're on in a match.

GargomanPL
04-08-2017, 11:06 AM
colors-attackers preorder and defenders-preorder are missing for every faction. They aren'ty even visible and you cannot equip them. I would love to get those back

Gray360UK
04-08-2017, 12:08 PM
What colors are you referring to? Afaik, defender and attacker are options in which you can choose different color schemes based on what side you're on in a match.

They came with the Legacy Battle Pack afaik, they are labelled as available for pre-ordering the game anyway. There is one under the Attacker tab and it is called Knight Attack (bright red and white colour scheme) and there is a corresponding one under the Defender tab, called Knight Defence, I believe (bright blue and white). I still have them, but then I am on Console and we don't have the new patch yet.

Patient_Fodder
04-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Not only knight, all vanguard had these colours,and yup missing them as well, #04646679, as it seems that that will be the next response (a poke at NYS Noty et all).
Bunch of seperate threads about them by now, glad we have a focal thread.

G0dzBlaze
04-08-2017, 06:42 PM
i made a post about it but it went into the abyss...

Same problem here... Look like they have been removed from the game. PC

Patient_Fodder
04-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Well I just had a reply from support .... The usual stalling bull to get the ticket timer back to 0 with a standard response. I did not respond with composure.

I am going to haunt them on this one, I suggest everybody logs a ticket to build the pressure up, you know, 1 ticket is no ticket, many will become an issue in their reports.

Patient_Fodder
04-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Well that went around quicker. : o)

The issue has been forwarded to the Devs, at least there is some paper trail now.

If/when I get any more updates I'll drop them here.

Patient_Fodder
04-12-2017, 04:22 PM
New status of the iincident: "Escalated"

Just keeping those who care informed.

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 04:30 PM
New status of the iincident: "Escalated"

Just keeping those who care informed.

Thank you :)

Patient_Fodder
05-12-2017, 09:16 PM
I really hope this will be reality, and trust soon in this case means with the next update:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1666291-PC-PS4-2-PreOrder-Paint-patterns-(Attack-amp-Defence)-are-not-available

It says fixed, may be premature until the update ..... ?
(Next time just say so as soon as you know, I'd rather wait too long with a fixed moment to look forward to, than be held in the dark completely.)

Thanks in advance (I am not doubting you got this to work).

Father_Giliam
05-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Glad to see this was fixed for the next patch. The colors were often the best for each hero in my opinion. Only one that could be better was Red Wine for Knights.

G0dzBlaze
05-12-2017, 10:00 PM
I got the Neutral pre-order color ( green ) but i miss the attackers / defender still. Hope they come back soon..

Father_Giliam
05-12-2017, 10:10 PM
I got the Neutral pre-order color ( green ) but i miss the attackers / defender still. Hope they come back soon..

According to the link above, they will be readded on the 16th.

Patient_Fodder
05-12-2017, 10:14 PM
According to the link above, they will be readded on the 16th.

Not sure where you see that date, but it is my assumption that it will be with the next update (nothing more, might just as well be wishful thinking).

Father_Giliam
05-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Not sure where you see that date, but it is my assumption that it will be with the next update (nothing more, might just as well be wishful thinking).

16th is the start of season 2, which is the next update.

AkenoKobayashi
05-13-2017, 12:00 AM

The Faction Attack/Defend colors that are available from preordering the game. Except Neutral. That is still there. It's just like Dusk and Storm...

Patient_Fodder
05-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Did they really make them part of the "season pass"? (And is it me or is Knight Attack now 2 red instead of 1 red and 1 grey, plus white? Could be mistaken.)
Seriously?

Patient_Fodder
06-16-2017, 11:11 AM
It took 2 months, but nothing but credit for support who stayed with me during the nagging and cursing (that means you Immanuel).

Long story short, the answer from the game team to support was that it was preplanned. In other words, support was abused for 2 months to cover the behinds of those who did not dare state this themselves on this forum, or amend the "issue" list as it not being a bug accordingly.

It must stink for support and the community representatives to clean up the mess for colleagues hiding on reddit.

I did however ask if we could expect another surprise at the end of year one, and that it will then be removed due to lack of season pass (regardless if there ever will be a year 2. This was put to rest with the assurance that no items would be removed after initially being part of anyone's purchase.

/Closed