PDA

View Full Version : Kensei GB during top finisher

Alchemist..
04-07-2017, 01:54 AM
So i tried today 4v4 modes to see how it looks after patch and i get gb'ed 4 times during top finisher. Not immediately but already during the jump. It always worked in 4v4 or its a bug? In 2v2 it never happened

Buyukbaba
04-07-2017, 08:56 AM
So i tried today 4v4 modes to see how it looks after patch and i get gb'ed 4 times during top finisher. Not immediately but already during the jump. It always worked in 4v4 or its a bug? In 2v2 it never happened

You can never gb another unblockable in the game as far as i know. So that is definitely a bug or unintentional mistake. It will surely be patched.

Herbstlicht
04-07-2017, 10:19 AM
You can definitly gb shugoki uninterruptible. Could not try on Kensei yet, patch not there on console. Besides, gb vs feintgame would be ok. gb vs the "standart" top unblockable would be bad. If you start outsmarting your opponent, he should be allowed to play this game with you. you still have the upper hand if your unblockable connects.

Alchemist..
04-07-2017, 11:01 AM
You can definitly gb shugoki uninterruptible. Could not try on Kensei yet, patch not there on console. Besides, gb vs feintgame would be ok. gb vs the "standart" top unblockable would be bad. If you start outsmarting your opponent, he should be allowed to play this game with you. you still have the upper hand if your unblockable connects.
There is very small window at the beginning of feint top finisher into something, but it requires incredible timing, its almost impossible, but but I do not feint in 4v4.
It will try to record it today

Buyukbaba
04-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Record it and let us see together. I am willing to make kensei my main. Unblockables should also be uninterruptable as well. Because they are perfectly parryable. main idea here is, they are high risk high gain movements. If it can be interrupted without even start or during the movement, there is no gain in that. GB is easier than parry, so gb should not be rewarded.

CandleInTheDark
04-07-2017, 02:00 PM
When I have my peacekeeper to rep 3 I am looking at getting kensei to rep one, their feint fu makes them easily my hardest matchup. So I am interested in seeing anything like this as well.

Herbstlicht
04-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Record it and let us see together. I am willing to make kensei my main. Unblockables should also be uninterruptable as well. Because they are perfectly parryable. main idea here is, they are high risk high gain movements. If it can be interrupted without even start or during the movement, there is no gain in that. GB is easier than parry, so gb should not be rewarded.

You are asking for too much. the overall mechanics are good the way they are, strengthening unblockables even more would be beyond stupid. Don't always ask for victory being handed ...
Be happy with the changes done now and hope theyndon't overdid it.