PDA

View Full Version : GG Orochi Players

lDelicious
04-06-2017, 06:49 PM
According to the dev stream today, based on the chart, your character is actually doing quite well LOL

Feels bad man.

Manlorey
04-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Can you please elaborate what you mean by all that.

Hillbill79
04-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Can you please elaborate what you mean by all that.
Probably means no buffs planned

Manlorey
04-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Well, they said they look into him, so I guess that means his stats are above average (means a lot actually looking at berserkers stats for comparison). He is a mid tier hero, imho.
Not bad, but he definitely not as strong as the top tier heroes with vortex-pressure abilities. He is highly readable, and if you know his moveset, it is easy quite easy to shut him down. Playing as an orochi I never have problems with other orochis, if they are circa at my skill level, Cant say the same for PKs though (spamfest ftw). Berserkers can be quite an adversary too, if played good.

Hillbill79
04-06-2017, 07:44 PM
As a zerker main, I find PK's easier to put down than a decent Roach.

Pain-Seeker
04-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Iam realy afraid of this balancing with no changes to orochi . By data hes doing pretty well in mid trier of skill lvl were most players are . Thats true . But in high lvl as other already said hes too predictable . But ok i can deal with it somehow and still do pretty good . What iam afraid is that after this patch that buffs most of the heroes what will happen to him ?

Hillbill79
04-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Well, as their are only a handful of top tier classes, Roach must keep sucking it with the rest of us

Pain-Seeker
04-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Well, as their are only a handful of top tier classes, Roach must keep sucking it with the rest of us

Yeah but together with raider every one hero is now better than orochi . I would be lying if i said i dont want him to be top tier but i would be satisfied if he was on same standing as zerk,nobush,kensei or valk