PDA

View Full Version : To all the people leaving the game now that some of the exploits are plugged

CoffeeNTrees
04-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Good ****ing Riddance.

AmericanNinja3
04-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Bye Scrubs!!!

CandleInTheDark
04-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Peacekeeper main, still here and playing with her, exploits patched (other than light-light spam which I was hoping would be dealt with earlier but eh) and all.

And yeah I kind of agree, people who are leaving because their easy mode got patched were always going to be short term players.

ArlianDeBias
04-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Peacekeeper main, still here and playing with her, exploits patched (other than light-light spam which I was hoping would be dealt with earlier but eh) and all.

And yeah I kind of agree, people who are leaving because their easy mode got patched were always going to be short term players.

PK light to light attacks isn't an exploit, you can block and parry them easily enough.

CandleInTheDark
04-06-2017, 05:43 PM
PK light to light attacks isn't an exploit, you can block and parry them easily enough.

I hear that about the PC, the general consensus on the consoles is that they become more overwhelming with the lower frame rate. Myself, I have about a 50/50 success rate with dealing with peacekeepers who only light-light but I play one, I can see where people have less success.

CoffeeNTrees
04-06-2017, 07:35 PM
I also love the fact that they made it possible to do all the orders against the bots. takes away from the frustration of knowing you're playing with someone that exploits/uses macros/ or just cheats.

i was hopeful that if I stuck with the game, they would make it a bit more playable. i had often said that this is the best broken game I have ever owned.