PDA

View Full Version : Daily Orders unavailable

Atilitae
04-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Hello everyone,

This morning, only my contracts are updated, but my daily orders still unavailable.

Am I alone to have this bug?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Restart the App

Patient_Fodder
04-06-2017, 10:39 AM
..........Am I alone to have this bug?

Good morrow to you, and no, I am in the same boat ..... "Waves from aft"

Gen-sensei
04-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Hello

Yes, i have same problem even if i restart my game. So maybe a bug with ubisoft server again...

Plutonium Bug
04-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Hello

Yes, i have same problem even if i restart my game. So maybe a bug with ubisoft server again...

nice.....

ArnulfusDux
04-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem even if I restart uplay. I hope they will fix it soon.

joqa_
04-06-2017, 11:06 AM
up ... same probs here (PC)

Specialkha
04-06-2017, 11:13 AM
And it looks like any contract can now be done in any mode regardless of pvp or IA.

SnugglesIV
04-06-2017, 11:16 AM
And it looks like any contract can now be done in any mode regardless of pvp or IA.

Are you sure about that?

Oh ****, you're right. I just tested it. The orders can be done in either mode now. I guess leveling alts have got a lot easier.

Hillbill79
04-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Same here.

Ive been doing Dominion butcher in player vs Ai... so yeah, it seems they can be completed in any mode

I checked after my first battle because its not normally like that, it normally specifies between pvp or PvsAI. Now it doesn't.

No more AI specific missions in the list, there are normally 2

Specialkha
04-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Before, it was in the contract, pvp or AI. Now there is nothing, just do X kills etc.. in duel. But Duel vs IA is bugged since at least yesterday, I can get any reward from that mode.

Atilitae
04-06-2017, 11:23 AM
It seems that I've completed an order because I receive 400 steels and XP after 2 skirmish games (Player VS Players), but my daily orders still unavailable. I've already restarted my app.

Burn-The-Sinner
04-06-2017, 11:36 AM
It seems that I've completed an order because I receive 400 steels and XP after 2 skirmish games (Player VS Players), but my daily orders still unavailable. I've already restarted my app.

Same thing, but with Brawl matches against players.

Gray360UK
04-06-2017, 11:54 AM

That's one of the most popular suggested changes to the Contract / Daily Orders system, so would be great if they have listend and changed it. Assuming it's not just a bug / glitch today.

Patient_Fodder
04-06-2017, 12:06 PM
That's one of the most popular suggested changes to the Contract / Daily Orders system, so would be great if they have listend and changed it. Assuming it's not just a bug / glitch today.

Could be both, when trying to get all orders open to both modes (pvp/pvai), they did get it to work for the bi dailies, but the daily orders setup may still require some tweeking.
Just an idea bouncing off of yours.

Atilitae
04-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Same thing, but with Brawl matches against players.

Yes, it works for me too with brawl matches.

Specialkha
04-06-2017, 12:56 PM
I can't get any reward from duel Vs AI. And it does not count toward duel contract. Am I the only one with this issue?

Atilitae
04-06-2017, 01:04 PM
I can't get any reward from duel Vs AI. And it does not count toward duel contract. Am I the only one with this issue?

Since the launch of the game I can't get any reward from duel Vs AI, it's the case of a lot of players. I hope that this issue will be corrected soon.

Plutonium Bug
04-06-2017, 01:15 PM
I would like something from ubi confirming this or debunking it. Might be a glitch might not be. I probably would do all orders vs AI and then step in PvP without anything in my head that I need to do but win the game.

MoistZK
04-06-2017, 01:15 PM
No Daily Orders here either. Did Ubi actually announce that orders can now be done in both AI and PVP modes?

Burn-The-Sinner
04-06-2017, 01:32 PM
No Daily Orders here either. Did Ubi actually announce that orders can now be done in both AI and PVP modes?

It's about time. What a waste of time was playing against the AI.

Tatsumaru.
04-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Same problem here.

SnugglesIV
04-06-2017, 02:13 PM

There has been no announcements that I am aware of, but I have been able to complete all the 48 hour orders in VS AI.

KjotoSamurai
04-06-2017, 02:59 PM
I did not find any notification and the daileys are not "available". Restart and fixing the game files did not help.

Ubi-Gaidheal
04-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I can confirm that orders can now be completed vs AI or in PvP, as per your request :)

As for the dailies being unavailable, this has been forwarded on and our teams are looking into it. Thanks for flagging it.

/Gaid

Gray360UK
04-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I can confirm that orders can now be completed vs AI or in PvP, as per your request :)

As for the dailies being unavailable, this has been forwarded on and our teams are looking into it. Thanks for flagging it.

/Gaid

Awesome news, thank you so much, have been hoping for this for a long time.

Finally I can complete Duel and Brawl Orders without having to bow to anyone before I kick them off a ledge, haha :D

Specialkha
04-06-2017, 03:12 PM
What about duel vs bot that awards nothing? Working as intended?

Burn-The-Sinner
04-06-2017, 03:33 PM

Btw, can you tell what class did you use? Vang/Heavy/Assassin/Hybrid?

Atilitae
04-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Btw, can you tell what class did you use? Vang/Heavy/Assassin/Hybrid?

I use my raider :)

Johny_Bee
04-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone,

/Gaid

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

I am more of a casual player, I do pvp from time to time, but my game consists of mostly PVE matches. You know, less angry people and such :D ... great change, thank you very much

RatedChaotic
04-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Patch notes are out. Good stuff in there.

Atilitae
04-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Hi everyone,

/Gaid

It seems that the bug is fixed now with the patch :D Thanks a lot :p

Supercool5150
04-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Awesome news, thank you so much, have been hoping for this for a long time.

Finally I can complete Duel and Brawl Orders without having to bow to anyone before I kick them off a ledge, haha :D

LOL....Cold man...Cold...Funny though.

Zume_Frostpaw
04-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi everyone,

/Gaid

Just a note: I still had problems with the "25 Takedowns in Duel" order. It still requires duels against players. I tried it against AI and it didn't give any credit at the end of the matches.

Ubi-Gaidheal
04-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Hi all,

Quick update: the unavailable orders should now be fixed :)

Haemmerst0rm
04-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi all,

Quick update: the unavailable orders should now be fixed :)

Theres a problem with duel mode (player versus AI). The kills i made in that mode isnt counted toward the Relentless Duelist order. You said that we could the orders in pvp as in p vs ai..... come on :/