PDA

View Full Version : Conquer without shieldbash looks like this

JunoAgattis
04-06-2017, 07:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2K-9kFnAA

This is 1 v 1
Really slow fights

What happens when we meet 2 people, what are we supposed to do?
Revenge gets nerfed, conquer gets nerfed, I would guess our shieldbash will get nerfed because of the super many complaints from people that NEVER tried playing conquer themselves

are we gonna fight like in the video all the time to make people stop complaining?

What foul mistreat is this gonna be?

I never written post about any other class and said they need a nerf, I instead try to learn how they work and how to counter them instead of complaining

You wanna disable the conquer completly by taking away the only thing that makes it work. revenge and shieldbash is the thing that works and it is also so easy to be avoided and punished unless it is a new player or a ignorant

and you wanna take that away? You wanna nerf these things? What the hell are we gonna do?

Desu_Vulthala
04-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Ok man, here the thing thought. You never wrote anything about any class ever and only chose to write one when your main is getting nerfed. Like really? You already playing one of the top heroes in the game, of course you had no issues with beating anyone. And only now you feel the need to say something? It is if I wrote a post about orochi cause he is my main, and I actually could because he is really not considered to be top by most, but I wont because I will be very bias about it.

So far your excuse to keep hero op is that if they nerf shield bash, he will be trash. Thats possible but that does not excuse him being op. Don't mean unbeatable, but the issue is, he got insane opener that is hard to punish, I don't think that you can even land gb after you dodge his bash, which is not super easy to do either by the way. Then he can continue that chain none stop on anyone who is just average, heavy, bash, heavy bash. No risk, no effort, just simple combo. If anyone is good and do dodge it, the punish is minimal, which is laughable. On top of all this, shield bash also deals insane stam dmg, so even if conq is out of stam, the enemy is too. The move is just way too good and it has to go, all of these free openers need to go, shoulder bash, shield bash, headbut, need to have risk to them. This also comes from someone who also plays warlord, and uses headbut.

Conq already got rather fast heavies, decent dmg on heavies, amazing defenses, good hp. What he needs now is shield bash netf, then see how it places him and maybe add something else to make him viable if he turns into kensei, I mean trash.

DecoyAssist
04-06-2017, 09:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2K-9kFnAA

This is 1 v 1
Really slow fights

What happens when we meet 2 people, what are we supposed to do?
Revenge gets nerfed, conquer gets nerfed, I would guess our shieldbash will get nerfed because of the super many complaints from people that NEVER tried playing conquer themselves

are we gonna fight like in the video all the time to make people stop complaining?

What foul mistreat is this gonna be?

I never written post about any other class and said they need a nerf, I instead try to learn how they work and how to counter them instead of complaining

You wanna disable the conquer completly by taking away the only thing that makes it work. revenge and shieldbash is the thing that works and it is also so easy to be avoided and punished unless it is a new player or a ignorant

and you wanna take that away? You wanna nerf these things? What the hell are we gonna do?

I get my ar$e kicked frequently by Conqs without shieldbashing or revenge. You'll be fine.

JunoAgattis
04-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Ok man, here the thing thought. You never wrote anything about any class ever and only chose to write one when your main is getting nerfed. Like really? You already playing one of the top heroes in the game, of course you had no issues with beating anyone. And only now you feel the need to say something? It is if I wrote a post about orochi cause he is my main, and I actually could because he is really not considered to be top by most, but I wont because I will be very bias about it.

So far your excuse to keep hero op is that if they nerf shield bash, he will be trash. Thats possible but that does not excuse him being op. Don't mean unbeatable, but the issue is, he got insane opener that is hard to punish, I don't think that you can even land gb after you dodge his bash, which is not super easy to do either by the way. Then he can continue that chain none stop on anyone who is just average, heavy, bash, heavy bash. No risk, no effort, just simple combo. If anyone is good and do dodge it, the punish is minimal, which is laughable. On top of all this, shield bash also deals insane stam dmg, so even if conq is out of stam, the enemy is too. The move is just way too good and it has to go, all of these free openers need to go, shoulder bash, shield bash, headbut, need to have risk to them. This also comes from someone who also plays warlord, and uses headbut.

Conq already got rather fast heavies, decent dmg on heavies, amazing defenses, good hp. What he needs now is shield bash netf, then see how it places him and maybe add something else to make him viable if he turns into kensei, I mean trash.

Hmm. I am a bit confused over your answer because you really did not think before you answer. Do you honestly believe I only played 1 Hero?

Started out as Warden, played peacekeeper, berserker, Lawbringer and Raider before I did touch Conquer.

It is like you never even did read my post.
you are just ignorant and not a very good player, if you were you would know that shieldbash is really easy to dodge and punish... You also tell me you are orochi as main, wow and you see shieldbash being a problem? How is that even possible?

DecoyAssist
04-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Hmm. I am a bit confused over your answer because you really did not think before you answer. Do you honestly believe I only played 1 Hero?

Started out as Warden, played peacekeeper, berserker, Lawbringer and Raider before I did touch Conquer.

you are just ignorant and not a very good player, if you were you would know that shieldbash is really easy to dodge and punish... You also tell me you are orochi as main, wow and you see shieldbash being a problem? How is that even possible?

He makes a point.

G0dzBlaze
04-06-2017, 07:23 PM

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/JunoAgattis

You clearly never played vs a High level conq in a duel who never take risk to say SB is easily punishable. Yes it is easy to dodge but not punish unless you use Warden or in your case another Conq.