PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the connections again?

vgrimr_J
04-05-2017, 05:33 PM
every time someone leaves the lobby the whole current game crashes and i get errorcodes..

Draghmar
04-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Yeah...I can't finish most games...And my most I mean almost every game ends with error and back to the main screen. :/ I don't know what they did that it's even worse then was before...

escacleo
04-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Its probably the only time I ever get disconnected. When someone leaves the game. Mainly the host. When I connect I hope I get host because I know the game will be stable till the end. Today had this happen a couple times which is rare. Each disconnect was a result of massive frame rate drops right after someone left the match.

Disable the Quit to Main Menu option lol or "This will result in resetting of your stats and reputation" bahahaha jk

Draghmar
04-05-2017, 06:39 PM
And another game lost to error...So much times wasted because badly written net code.

kweassa1917
04-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind the P2P connection and its slew of problems IF some lame arse rage quitter on my side or their side didn't bring the entire game crashing down.

Really, that's the only gripe I have about FH.... items can be gathered, skill difference can be learned, balance can be patched and remedied... none of that bothers me too bad, but the endless crashes whenever a rage quitter just drops... *sigh*