PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Is the Active Duty trophy glitched?

SIRAP_P
04-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Hi

I've deployed assets in 50 different turns but the trophy has yet to pop.
Anyone else have or not have this problem?

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 04:46 PM
It's not everyone, because I unlocked it a few weeks ago. On Xbox One. Doesn't help you much I know.

SIRAP_P
04-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Yes i have a friend who unlocked the trophy but for me it doesn't work..... THX UBI !

Yarzahn
04-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Hi

I've deployed assets in 50 different turns but the trophy has yet to pop.
Anyone else have or not have this problem?

Probably counted some rounds twice. Should pop up soon.

cragar212
04-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Yeah its glitchy took me about 70 turns

SilentTakeo
04-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Same here. I'm up to roughly 60-65 turns now. Still no trophy.

SIRAP_P
04-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Okay so i'm not alone :nonchalance:

SIRAP_P
04-06-2017, 11:13 PM
UP !!

I whant a fix pls

SIRAP_P
04-07-2017, 11:30 AM
up...

SIRAP_P
04-07-2017, 06:43 PM
up

corazondedelfin
04-07-2017, 08:18 PM
When are we going to get this damn trophy/achievement? Is the last thing keeping me ingame as they are not going to improve and rework the Orochi or the Raider to put it even against any top/high tier hero.

I want my damn trophy for playing so many matches of this game, how do we know how many turns have we already deployed assets on?

UBISOFT, FIX THIS TROPHY, ITS BUGGED!

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 08:29 PM
When are we going to get this damn trophy/achievement? Is the last thing keeping me ingame as they are not going to improve and rework the Orochi or the Raider to put it even against any top/high tier hero.

I want my damn trophy for playing so many matches of this game, how do we know how many turns have we already deployed assets on?

UBISOFT, FIX THIS TROPHY, ITS BUGGED!

I have it ;)

Just wanted to give you another reason to not like me :p

CandleInTheDark
04-07-2017, 08:49 PM
I have it ;)

Just wanted to give you another reason to not like me :p

Besides the fact we could probably play orochi better than him without maining it simply because we're peacekeeper mains?

UbiNoty
04-08-2017, 12:49 AM
No bumping please ;-;. I'd try restarting your client and see if it updates - otherwise report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can help you take care of it.

corazondedelfin
04-08-2017, 10:26 AM
No bumping please ;-;. I'd try restarting your client and see if it updates - otherwise report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can help you take care of it.

I didnt understand what you said, but can you do it to me aswell? I want my trophy, I deserve it for playing your game when you perfectly know all I said about the Orochi and many people agreed with me in that old thread of mine where you talked, and you actually used nothing of all my feedback and the others. Im going to quit the game as soon as I get that trophy as the other one I just have to come when the season ends. So please, restart my client or whatever is that you said and I didnt understand, I want to get the trophy and the support is not going to do anything in weeks if I contact them.

corazondedelfin
04-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Besides the fact we could probably play orochi better than him without maining it simply because we're peacekeeper mains?

Keep dreaming boy, keep dreaming.

corazondedelfin
04-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Bumping, I want this trophy bug to disappear. Please let me take the trophy restarting whatever you have to restart, I want to end playing this broken videogame and its the only thing keeping me on it.

Gray360UK
04-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Bumping, I want this trophy bug to disappear. Please let me take the trophy restarting whatever you have to restart, I want to end playing this broken videogame and its the only thing keeping me on it.

He literally means restart the game client, as in ... have you tried turning it off and on again?

I gotta say, I am not hopeful that's going to get you anywhere, and unless you never exit the game or turn off your gaming platform of choice, then you will have done this already with no results.

corazondedelfin
04-08-2017, 11:44 PM
He literally means restart the game client, as in ... have you tried turning it off and on again?

I gotta say, I am not hopeful that's going to get you anywhere, and unless you never exit the game or turn off your gaming platform of choice, then you will have done this already with no results.

Waw, sh1t. Thank you Gray for telling me.

So that means the trophy is bugged indeed. Waw. Can you direct me to somewhere with real Ubisoft people that can help?

UbiJurassic
04-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Waw, sh1t. Thank you Gray for telling me.

So that means the trophy is bugged indeed. Waw. Can you direct me to somewhere with real Ubisoft people that can help?

Our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) are the people you should talk to if you are having technical difficulties. :)

corazondedelfin
04-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) are the people you should talk to if you are having technical difficulties. :)

What are they going to do? Make me wait 2 weeks to not get an answer like last time? Or.. ?

Another thing: Why did you ignore "How to fix the Orochi" thread? Updates came and you did nothing.

UbiJurassic
04-09-2017, 01:02 AM
What are they going to do? Make me wait 2 weeks to not get an answer like last time? Or.. ?

Another thing: Why did you ignore "How to fix the Orochi" thread? Updates came and you did nothing.

The support team stays very busy throughout the week and do their best to respond to every case in a timely manner.

As for the Orochi thread, your feedback was forwarded to the team. Just because he wasn't adjusted in the most recent patch doesn't mean that we won't be looking to do so in a future one. There are several heroes that we are keeping our eyes on for future balance changes, but our current priority is to resolve the issues associated with in-game connectivity.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 02:42 PM
The support team stays very busy throughout the week and do their best to respond to every case in a timely manner.

As for the Orochi thread, your feedback was forwarded to the team. Just because he wasn't adjusted in the most recent patch doesn't mean that we won't be looking to do so in a future one. There are several heroes that we are keeping our eyes on for future balance changes, but our current priority is to resolve the issues associated with in-game connectivity.

Thank you for answering me. How I'm supposed to know how many turns I have deployed the war assets at? I know they are more than 50 but I lost the count on my mind.

I didn't get the trophy yet and I'm sure I have deployed them way more many times that It's necessary. I need help, and Support is just too slow.

SIRAP_P
04-13-2017, 12:11 AM
And now it's the "A Reservist" trophy who are bugged.... Ubisoft pls stop makin video games.

UbiNoty
04-13-2017, 12:50 AM
And now it's the "A Reservist" trophy who are bugged.... Ubisoft pls stop makin video games.

If you're experiencing a bug with either this trophy, active duty, or another trophy - please report through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315), as we are looking into it.

xRocketfishx
04-13-2017, 01:22 AM
If you're experiencing a bug with either this trophy, active duty, or another trophy - please report through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315), as we are looking into it.

Why bother telling ppl to contact support when they cant do anything about it????

UbiNoty
04-13-2017, 01:52 AM
Why bother telling ppl to contact support when they cant do anything about it????

Reporting the bug allows us to create a live-bug ticket that we can track through our system and use to gather data to help us determine the cause of the problem, and allow us to fix it that much faster.