PDA

View Full Version : The Mother of All Glitches...

FightingFerrets
04-05-2017, 03:08 PM
I've put up with a lot from this game and I have finally hit my limit.

When queuing up for a match, during the loading screen where the heroes are facing each other on opposite sides of the VS in the middle....wait for it...the Conqueror's shoulder plate can be seen peeking through his shield. This is unacceptable and totally lazy art work/programming. I am done with this game until there is a patch for this!

[sarcasm]

Draghmar
04-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Valkyrie has the same issue for some shield/armor combinations. ;)

Burn-The-Sinner
04-05-2017, 03:29 PM
I don't know if it's a glitch, but all heroes seem to do synchronized power farting so strong that it lifts their armor.

Pope138
04-05-2017, 03:31 PM
When my Warlord dies--which rarely happens--his shield clips through his torso!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

SilentTakeo
04-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Same thing with Kensei's Zanbato. During the loading screen, it often stabs through his allies' heads. xD

Draghmar
04-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Same thing with Kensei's Zanbato. During the loading screen, it often stabs through his allies' heads. xD
That is called sabotage, not glitch :D

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 03:45 PM
My peacekeeper's lysanthir helm fell off! have you seen that face through the bars?

https://i.imgsafe.org/2b5cd7b637.png

(She does seem to have different faces with different helms, no idea where this one came from >.> but I bet it has Seen Things)

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 04:53 PM
I've put up with a lot from this game and I have finally hit my limit.

When queuing up for a match, during the loading screen where the heroes are facing each other on opposite sides of the VS in the middle....wait for it...the Conqueror's shoulder plate can be seen peeking through his shield. This is unacceptable and totally lazy art work/programming. I am done with this game until there is a patch for this!

[sarcasm]

You think that's bad, I had two of the characters on the team screen before the VS screen glitch and combine with each other. Ended up with a Conquerors head on a Shogukis body. That was a site to behold I can tell you ;)

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 04:56 PM
My peacekeeper's lysanthir helm fell off! have you seen that face through the bars?

(She does seem to have different faces with different helms, no idea where this one came from >.> but I bet it has Seen Things)

Now where have I seen that face before ... looks familiar ;)

Prophit618
04-05-2017, 05:25 PM
You think that's bad, I had two of the characters on the team screen before the VS screen glitch and combine with each other. Ended up with a Conquerors head on a Shogukis body. That was a site to behold I can tell you ;)

I had that happen once too, Nobushi with an Assassin.

It actually looked really cool.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Now where have I seen that face before ... looks familiar ;)

Your helm and your picture, taking no credit for that monstrosity :p

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 05:28 PM
I had that happen once too, Nobushi with an Assassin.

It actually looked really cool.

I have a screenshot somewhere of the Shonqueror / Conquersho (what does one call a Conqueror mixed with a Shoguki anyway?) - will see if I can find it ;)

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Your helm and your picture, taking no credit for that monstrosity :p

Yeah right, like yours looks any better :p

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Yeah right, like yours looks any better :p

Well I am 15 levels off being able to use the crates and steel I have saved to get purple gear so I will soon see :p

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Well I am 15 levels off being able to use the crates and steel I have saved to get purple gear so I will soon see :p

You can't really see her face at all in any of the purple ones, except the Lysanthir of course. Theres a vague hint of a nose if you wear the Kinett helm, but thats about it. Strangely her skin colour is completely different, and well ... she HAS a nose. ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 05:43 PM
You can't really see her face at all in any of the purple ones, except the Lysanthir of course. Theres a vague hint of a nose if you wear the Kinett helm, but thats about it. Strangely her skin colour is completely different, and well ... she HAS a nose. ;)

I still think Voldemort had a child and that is her >.>

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I present to you, the Shonqueror ...

https://i.imgsafe.org/51fc70d25b.png

Good thing this isn't actually a class to be honest, can you imagine hyper armour, a shield and that charged up tree to hit you with ...

RatedChaotic
04-05-2017, 06:07 PM
lol oh could you imagine the nerfs he would get lol

xmelesiox
04-05-2017, 07:10 PM
my peacekeeper's lysanthir helm fell off! Have you seen that face through the bars?

(she does seem to have different faces with different helms, no idea where this one came from >.> but i bet it has seen things)

i laughed so hard

xmelesiox
04-05-2017, 07:11 PM
The Shonquerer has deflect and light attack speed of the PK... Just so y'all know.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 07:45 PM
The Shonquerer has deflect and light attack speed of the PK... Just so y'all know.

Aw hell no nerf than son of a gun.