PDA

View Full Version : Dodge invincibility frames > unblockable hit. Is this intended?

cragar212
04-05-2017, 10:59 AM
So one thing I have noticed more and more is rather then trying to parry raiders unblockable people just dodge inside of it. The Iframes provided by dodge negate the unblockable.

This seems like a bug? If anyone isn't sure what I'm trying to say I can make a 10sec vid of it.

Anyone ever hear any official word on this?

Specialkha
04-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Working as intended. FH is full of cool but useless moves in fact.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Working as intended.

If Dodges did not have I-Frames I would have traded in this game a long time ago.

Draghmar
04-05-2017, 11:09 AM
What means 'inside of it'? Like when raider is doing his side unblockable you can dodge forward to not get hit? Or you have to dodge into the direction of the attack?

Edit: What are I-Frames?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 11:14 AM
What means 'inside of it'? Like when raider is doing his side unblockable you can dodge forward to not get hit? Or you have to dodge into the direction of the attack?

Edit: What are I-Frames?

I-Frames is an industry term for "Invincibility Frames"

It means that for a certain amount of time during a dodge or action you cannot be touched or damaged.

Thus

I-Frames

ThePrincePipi
04-05-2017, 09:46 PM
A player was arguing with me that for honor had no iframe and that I should go back to dark soul in a very agressive manner. Saying zephir strike had 0 iframes.But yeah, all character's dodge have invulnerability frames. Assassins seems to have way more than the others though.