PDA

View Full Version : my mission can ispire U

matt89connor
04-05-2017, 07:00 AM
after bringing at rep.3 the 3 Vikings, I wanted to use the other heroes, but the opponents gear was too high, requiring good knowledge to keep up , so i set myself a mission: to bring the remaining heroes at rep.1 thus learning to use them 1by1.
for many people it may seem boring , instead I tell you, it was great fun and all heroes, they taught me something like: patience, dodge, counter etc ...
I advise you to try at least until liv13 each hero, you will see that you will have fun;)
PS this is the link, the video is not that great graphic but i hope you like the music :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3d-5no0Ld8

Viruletic
04-05-2017, 08:48 AM
I've been doing the same thing. Got my PK to 108 then got all the Knights to Rep 1, currently working on Samurai.

It really helps you play better against other classes too, because as you learn movesets and what's effective you'll be better able to counter.

matt89connor
04-05-2017, 09:49 AM
I've been doing the same thing. Got my PK to 108 then got all the Knights to Rep 1, currently working on Samurai.

It really helps you play better against other classes too, because as you learn movesets and what's effective you'll be better able to counter.

yes, especially spam classes like Pk Valkyria, conqueror, when you learn how to used, you learn how the enemies counter you, so you understand better how fight that classes ..I found (about samurai)kensei really fun, but you need a lot o patience, but the most easiest to use is Shoguki: just attack and headbutt can destroy enemies mind XD