PDA

View Full Version : Trashy Valks

Fenrirwolf24
04-05-2017, 01:34 AM
Okay so i main Valk im nearly rep 6. So far all the Valks ive gone against are just garbage or they just spam the spear sweep. I rarely use the sweep only when theres a good opening for it or im just getting whooped on. Seems all these Valks i fight just rely on the sweep when its not really that good of a move and just shows you have no skill but to spam.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Welcome to my world, I had a PK spam at me which annoys me as a PK main then pull put the nobushi for long range spam after I beat her. Still need to practice at dealing with spam from the latter.

Lionardudu
04-05-2017, 01:37 AM
And the point of this post is ?

You cant dodge the sweep and get reckt so cry here ? (its really difficult to get hit by sweep if you know the class...)

Fenrirwolf24
04-05-2017, 01:47 AM
And the point of this post is ?

You cant dodge the sweep and get reckt so cry here ? (its really difficult to get hit by sweep if you know the class...)

Did you not read? Im not complaining. Im just stating that the majority of Valks i go against are just trash. And i main Valk so i know her moves and how to counter them.

Lionardudu
04-05-2017, 02:07 AM
Did you not read? Im not complaining. Im just stating that the majority of Valks i go against are just trash. And i main Valk so i know her moves and how to counter them.

So the point of this post is ???!

Really i dont get it...

You are blaming other valk to be bad while you are the only on can play her ??! Its even wroste than blaming the sweep as OP XD
Since you dont write a guide is not a post to help other player ....

I think you need a hug .... i feel sorry for you ....