PDA

View Full Version : Positive Feedback

nexallus
04-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Regardless of what people say, For Honor is a fun game. Most people classify it as a "Medieval Fighting Game" but I feel that it is more unique.

Rather than a typical 1 on 1 fighting game duel, For Honor offers team based combat in 4v4 and 2v2 game modes using fighting game mechanics (something I've rarely seen in any other game). For Honor also offers 1v1 duel modes fir those who prefer playing by themselves.

I personally think the vocal community has been way too harsh and impatient on this game, but it is still a really good game. Does it have problems? Like almost every other game on release, yes it has its own share of problems. And while the developers have been slow at responding to issues, it doesn't mean that the game will keep these problems forever.

My favorite aspect of this game right now is the exhaustion play of the game. Once the enemy is out of stamina they have to play the mind games of the other player, or they will take damage. The stamina aspect of this game is very interesting, and I feel that with the right tweaks we may see the game evolve into quite an entertaining experience.

As for now it is best as a community to be patient and vigilant, rather than disruptive and demotivating.

-From
A hopeful customer

nyrue
04-04-2017, 08:32 PM
I think its more important to be constructive than positive, don't just tell them whats wrong with the game suggest solutions if you can, and as far as 1v1 and 4v4's if they cant balance the game in 1v1 it will never be balanced for 4v4