PDA

View Full Version : Conquer EMOTE Disabled?

JunoAgattis
04-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Hi

I know this is a small matter but I would like to see the answer anyway

I seen Emotes on conquer that I dont have access to. there is2 emotes I have seen that is not in my "inventory" Is that because I bought the game after the Beta?
That is dam unfair

There is 1 emote where I should be able to jump over the dropped ball, and another one where I drag the ball on the ground.
Please explain how I can access these 2 emotes I dont have. I have access to 4 emotes, but it should be six. I bought the other 2 that is not for free.
So, please... Tell me how to get them, because if only "Betaplayers" have access to it, I will be pissed. you already gonna nerf my best Hero because people cry so much

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 05:00 PM
There are emotes we cant access for every character....Yet.

I believe they will become available in later updates, as they did release some new emotes you can buy with steel 2 or 3 weeks ago... so there will be more available in future.

RatedChaotic
I've seen them aswell and being a closed beta player. I dont have access to them either. As far as the incoming slight nerf to the conq. I've mained him in closed open and full release and I feel comfortable saying there are bigger issues in the game than the conq being OP right now. But it is what it is......Get ready other classes for your incoming nerfs....We all knew when the PK was nerfed another hero would become OP and nerfed aswell....What hero will be next? When will it end?

escacleo
I've only seen bots using them

RatedChaotic
04-04-2017, 05:13 PM
I've only seen bots using them

Same

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Yeah nothng to do with Alpha or Beta, many many emotes are currently BOT only, including one I really want for my Peacekeeper (the one where she laughs after winning and struts around like the cat that got the cream, oh the salt that would cause ...).

I just hope eventually they release all of them into the players pool of emotes. I am sure they will.