PDA

View Full Version : Peace Keeper and Orochi by the rage zerker

Liargame1
04-04-2017, 08:41 AM
I find it really really frustrating to fight Peacecancers and Roaches as Zerker. Let me start with Roaches, all roaches have to do is top light and zone attack and step back REPEAT. Sometimes they don't even do top light they just do zone attack into top light,or they can just run away bait u in then zone attack top light REPEAT, Dont even FLIPPIN tell me"oh just GB them" FUP NO they can just circle around you for days and just do that ******ed side dash light into top light then REPEAT. OH dont get me started on Peacecancers, they dont even need to Zone attack to kill ZERKERS, in matter of seconds they can just light attack your *** to oblivion, now I know what your saying "oh just dodge away" I do that then what be defensive??? FUP NO u cant because under the description for ZERKERS they ARE harassers they are terrible at defense .IF you say" Hey just wait until the patch comes out everything will be alright. Wanna know what I say to this FUP NO nothing aint gonna be alirght cause they still will have the stupid light attacks thats faster than a speeding bullet for zerkers to react per hit same goes for roaches if their is any way to deal with this nonsense as a ZERKER please let me know so I can "git gud" Any tips appreciated

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 09:01 AM
Well I can give you the low level answer which it appears you are at, forward dash top heavy (you're uninterruptable, you'll get a hit off unless you are parried or dodged) puts you in range for infinite chain and often that is gg once you have had practice keeping that up, especially if their game is spam lights and they haven't really learned to parry yet, at low level I killled each of them in one chain. If you work your side dodge attacks you can chip away that way also, Longer term and healthier for not relying on bad habits since at higher level that will get you parried and even low level it won't get you all three rounds, you need to work on your own dodge game.From the time I have with berserker (and it isn't my main so not that much) and from what I have read, you're looking at your dodge soft cancels, your deflects which will punish over aggression and your guardbreak game.

The hero school is a useful series for finding out how to best play your main, this is the berserker one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huNL3J_G1Yo

Any serker mains want to weigh in? I have mine at I think level 15 no rep so I am not the best authority, just what worked for me low level.

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 11:12 AM
I've got a rep 7 Zerker.... I'm far from the best player......

PK's are my favourite character to fight with him. Always expect the top dash attack, either dodge or block... dodging is your best mate against a pk, spin chop into a chain and they struggle if you can keep the pressure up... zerkers can keep the distance close easily. Basically, you play the PK at its own game, but your attacks are more powerful..i don't lose to many PK's

Roaches are a little different.... Better to dodge right against them, as that's where their zone comes from, don't wait for it though, expect it and move before they do.... one problem with them is they can easily GB you mid dodge.... if they do that... just dodge backwards.. they will get a hit in, but if you dodge back they wont be able to get a follow up gb to keep their spam going. I like to to the jumping top light attack straight back at them after they whiff the second gb or even if they don't, they wont expect you to bounce straight back.... Zerkers don't have too many tools to work with.... so they can be hard to play.... if you're against a competent player, you need to learn the feint game...If you can get that chain going properly though, you will always get some hits in.... just try not to use the top heavy against a good player.

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 11:24 AM
PK's are my favourite character to fight with him. Always expect the top dash attack, either dodge or block... dodging is your best mate against a pk, spin chop into a chain and they struggle if you can keep the pressure up... zerkers can keep the distance close easily. Basically, you play the PK at its own game, but your attacks are more powerful..i don't lose to many PK's

Yeah I am coming up to rep two with my peacekeeper and I am having to find different openers, I am fortunate that with the warden I learned a little of the feint game.