PDA

View Full Version : Shoot out lights...

Hegem0nyCricket
04-04-2017, 06:43 AM
When trying to infiltrate a village/town I take the time to shoot out any street lights that I can't avoid or any room other lights that might silhouette me to the enemy. This tactic makes my friend crazy, because he feels it is of no use in the game and isn't worth the risk of being heard, even with a suppressed weapon. Tactically, in the real world, it makes perfect sense to do this when possible/needed. Does anyone else use this tactic, and does anyone here know if this is of value given the mechanics of the game?

Ubi-Zoro
04-05-2017, 01:45 AM
Absolutely I'd recommend this! Making the area darker will help you successfully avoid being spotted.

SnW-Heartbreak1
04-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Does anyone else use this tactic, and does anyone here know if this is of value given the mechanics of the game?

If i'm in the mood of feeling like a movie, i do it, but mostly i try to get in, do whatever i have to do, and get out unspotted, sometimes, even tried to not kill anyone.

KenKoerperich
04-15-2017, 10:22 AM
Never worked for me. Every time I shoot a light guards come running like I never used a silencer. So quit wasting time.