PDA

View Full Version : Hacking in for honor

Cuculis
04-04-2017, 02:45 AM
Hey guys real quick, I know you are using "easyanticheat" but apparently it is not working. I am being hacked more and more everyday. I was hacked once yesterday via that hack that makes them stay in one spot yet they are hitting you. Also today I have been hacked twice. One hack was a block hack where the person using it would block in front and behind himself at the same time. And one guardbreak hack.

All times I reported the people. I am trying to do my part but I am noticing more hackers playing. Whats funny is when I call these people out on their hacking all of a sudden they cant land one guardbreak or one block. Also I have seen the hacking videos on youtube and it is exactly what I am seeing. Anyway I would like to know what you guys are doing about the hacking, especially what you are doing to the reported players. Are you even investigating them??

Sim0887
04-04-2017, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XijyLanX2A

they can't do anything about it, I even doubt they can detect it

AKDagriZ
04-05-2017, 12:18 AM
hmm .There is hacker like in every internet multiplayer games ...my total time played on for honor tracker is 6D 20H . I can confirm out of any doubt only 2 occasion where i am 100% sure a player was hacking on PC version.

So i don't think there is too many outhere based on my personal experience.Maybe you where less lucky than me so far and you,ve seen more than me